Chapter 12

**Olivia's pov** 3 days Latter*

I woke up excited to see Liam. I quickly take a shower and get ready. I want to spend as much time with him that I can. I fix my hair and put on a cute outfit. I add a little bit of makeup and put on my shoes. I don't know when he's coming over. I really hope it's soon.

From LiLi<3 : Morning babe. I hope your up I'm on my way to see you. I also have good news.

To LiLi<3 : I'm up. I can't wait to see you:) excited about the good news.

From LiLi<3 : I miss you to. I will see you in a few love.

I go down stairs to find everyone but Gemma up. "Good morning." His mother said to me. "Good morning." I said with a smile. I sat down at the table. "Would you like anything to eat sweetie?" She asked me. "No thank you I'm fine." "Are you sure honey?" She asked me. "I'm sure thanks though." "Your welcome."

From LiLi<3 : Babe I'm here

As I was reading it we heard a nock on the door. "I'll get it." I yelled opening the door. As I open the door I see Liam smiling. "Good morning love." He said with a cheeky smile. "Good morning." "You ready for today? I'm taking you on a picnic." He was really happy. "Yea I'm ready. Bye Harry, and Annie I'm going on a date with Liam." I said closing the door. He took my hand and led me to his car. Him smiling made me smile.

He took me to a field of grass. It had lovely flowers everywhere. Almost like the one in Twilight. It was very sweet of him to do this. He laid the blanket down and put down the picnic basket down. He patted the spot beside him and I sat down. "So what was the big new?" I asked him. "Oh well this morning Daniel was caught. He was sent straight to jail." He said smiling. I couldn't help but to hug him.

"Thank you Liam for everything." I said trying not to cry. "Your welcome anything for you." He said kissing me. "You are the best boyfriend I'de ever had." I said crying a little bit. "Sh it's alright sweetie." He said calming me some. I finally stopped crying and we ate some food. "Liam can you help me get some of my stuff out of Harry's house?" I asked him. "Sure babe." He said eating.

At Harry's house Liam told him the good news. He was excited that Daniel was caught. Me and Liam went upstairs to pack. I didn't have that much since it wasn't that many days. We got packed and left. I have to say I'll miss Annie and Gemma they were sweet. But I'm glad to be able to go home. And not worry about Daniel anymore.

"What are you thinking about love?" Liam asked me kissing me on the forehead. "Daniel." I said with a frown. "It's okay babe he's in jail now." He said looking at me in the eyes. "I know but what happens when he gets out?" I asked looking at the ground. "Don't worry babe we will get to that part when it's time. He won't be out for a long time." He said smiling. "I guess your right." I say as we start to go in to his house.

In side we started to kiss. It was a passionate and tender kiss. We are so caught up in the moment we almost didn't notice the guys there. "Cough cough." Niall fakes cough. We pull back I blush a little bit. "Oh hey guys when did you get here?" Liam asked them as they all smiled. "We have been here. Spare key remember?" Louis said. "Oh you were about to get some weren't you?" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows. "Pay no attention to them." Zayn said rolling his eyes at the boys.

"So what did you guys need?" Liam asked them. "We wanted to know if you want to go to the club with us?" Niall asked excitedly. "Sure if Olivia can go." Liam said. They all nodded their heads. "So when are we going?" I asked them. "In five hours." They all said in unison. "Can you take me by the mall I need a clubbing outfit?" I asked Liam he nodded his head. "I'm going to take Olivia shopping I'll see you in four hours." Liam said leaving the boys at his house. "Is it a good idea to leave them at your house alone?" "Not really." Liam said smirking.

At the mall Liam picks out my outfits. He got a plaid shirt brown shorts, and red converse. I paid but I about lost that fight. He wanted to pay but I wouldn't let him. "I like your outfit." Liam says winking at me. "Thanks my boyfriend picked it out." I said blushing. "Your boyfriend is a very special man." "He is but not as lucky as me." I said almost laughing. "Well maybe you should show him how special he is." He says. I am now red from blushing. I start to kiss him but when we got close enough I moved my head and kissed his cheek. I wan't to tease him.

"Your boyfriend doesn't like it when his girlfriend tease him." He says getting closer. "Well your girlfriend loves to tease you." I said moving my head as he tried to kiss me. "Aw now your boyfriend is sad." He says pouting. "Aw my boyfriend is so cute when he's sad." I said kissing him. "We need to get to your house." I said pulling back. I hate to see the damage they left behind. Boys are boys oh well. During the ride home we held hands. On red lights he'd steel a kiss or two. I found it sweet.

[A/N: Sorry it's short I wanted the next chapter to focus on the club and the stuff that happens there.]