Chapter 22

*Olivia's p.o.v*
*Week latter*

"Olivia wake up we have a surprise to show you." Andrea says waking me up. "No go away." I said putting my head in the pillow. "Come on you will love it." Brenda said pulling me up. "Fine." "Good now go get dressed and look pretty." Brenda said.

"Wow thanks feeling the love." I went to my closed and picked out a white one shoulder dress. I straightened my hair and put on some flats. "Is this 'pretty' enough for you?" I asked. They looked at me and nodded. "Perfect now lets go." Andrea said. "Wait why are you not dressed up?" I asked.

"I don't need to I'm naturally beautiful, but no seriously only you need to look good." Andrea laughed causing me to groan. "Oh by the way you have to be blindfolded." Brenda said putting something over my eyes and tying it. "Why." I whine. "We cain't say not be quiet and enjoy the ride."

~~~~

"Come on where are we going?" I wined for the hundredth time. "Again we cain't say now shush it's time to get out." Brenda said. The door opened and someone pulled me along behind them. "Are we about there?" I asked as they just kept pulling me without talking. I sighed out loud and walked.

They took of my blind fold and I see the most romantic picnic ever. There was a blanket set down with candles and a basket in the middle. "Do you love it?" Someone asked making me jump in surprise a little. I turn to face Liam and nodded. "I love it." I said hugging him. "Well good because after we eat I need to show you something." Liam said as we sat down to enjoy our picnic.

"So how long have you been planning this?" "It took me a week to find the perfect place and everything." Liam said smiling. "Well so far you have done an amazing job." "Thanks now lets eat." "What have you packed for us today?" I asked as he started pulling out foods. "Only your favorites."

~~~

"Okay follow me for my second surprise." Liam said smiling. "Do I have to be blindfolded for this one?" I asked. "No you don't have to be blindfolded." Liam laughed. "Okay that's good news." I smiled.

As we walked to the next place I started to wonder what it was. I didn't bother to ask what it is because Liam wouldn't answer either way. "We're about there." I looked and we were at an amusement park. I was kinda socked when no one was there so we just walked in.

"Liam why is this amusement park empty?" I asked looking around the park. "The park isn't empty there's people here to start and stop the rides." Liam said smiling. "Okay then why is there only workers here?" I asked again. "I rented this place because I have a awesome surprise for you latter." Liam laughed.

"Okay then lets ride some rides." I said as I pulled him to a roller coaster. "How about the ring of fire?" He asked. "Yes!" I screamed pulling him to the ring of fire. "Can we sit in front?" I asked he nodded and we sat in the very front. The ride started and I lifted up my hands. As we went upside down I couldn't help but laugh and Liam screamed.

~~~

"Liam is it about time to leave yet?" I asked starting to yawn in the bear he won me. "Yes now all we need to ride is the Ferris wheel." He said taking me to the ride. We sat in the box thing and it started moving. "Look at the view Lili." I said looking at my side where it had the view of the lake. "Yea babe now look at the other side." He said.

I looked on his side and gasped. On the ground spelt "Will you go out with me again?" in candles. "Yes Lili." I said hugging him. "I'm really sorry for the club incident she started kissing me." He said. "I forgive you." I laughed kissing him.