Chapter 10

**Olivia's pov**

When I woke up I was in a bed. It was a very familiar bed. Wait it's my bed. What am I doing in my bed what happened to Daniel how am I free? I just lay there confused until Liam walks in with a smile. "Hey love." He says to me. "How did I get here?" I questioned. "You escaped and hid on the side of the house I found you and brought you home." He smiled. "Oh okay." I try to get up but fall on the ground from the cuts. "Oh my gosh I didn't see those on you legs." Liam said picking me up and taking me to his car. I soon get light headed and nock out.

When I wake up I see doctors around me, Liam, and Andy. "Andy!!" I yell with excitement. "Olivia I missed you so much." She says hugging me. "Miss you had to have stitches on you legs." A doctor tells me I just nod. "We totally have to go shopping for you some clothes." Andy said with a squeal. "Okay oh and are you and Justin going out still?" I asked getting the attention away from me. "Yea we are." She said blushing.

The next day they let me go home. Liam drops me off at Andy's home. "When you are done shopping text me I want some time with you." Liam said shyly. "Okay bye see you latter." I tell Liam with a smile. I walk up to Andy's house and nock. I hear running from inside then the door opens. "Olivia!" Andy said panting hugging me. "Andy!" I said mocking her. "Ready to go shopping?" She asked me and I nod. She closes the door and locks it. We get in her car and head towards the mall.

At the mall we park the car and walk in. "Were to first?" I ask Andy. "How about Rue21?" She asked me and I nod. We walk in the store and look around. "Look Olivia this will look good on you." Andy said handing me a skirt. "I'm not a skirt kind of person Andy." I wined at Andy as she smiled. "So Liam will love it on you." Andy said as I smiled. I grabbed the skirt and tried it on. I walk out to show Andy and she smiled. "Like it?" I asked her. "Liam will love it you HAVE to get it." Andy said smiling. "Okay but we have to get you something cute." I tell Andy as her smile fades. "Want me to get this or not?" I ask knowing the answer. "Fine." She mumbles looking through some girlie clothes.

We find Andy a girlie outfit and we buy them. She still wasn't happy that she had to get a girlie outfit. At least she looks cute in it. We get out of the mall. We head to a restaurant and eat there. We talk about our boyfriends her boyfriend Justin is very sweet to her it's so cute. She always blush when he's brought up. I'm glad she's happy. I told her about my time when Daniel kidnapped me. We head home and she drops me off at my place.

To Liam: I'm home!:)

From Liam: Ok I'm on my way to get you.

To Liam: I'll be waiting.

I hurry up and put on a different outfit. I put on my new outfit and curl my hair. I add a little bit of makeup and I'm done. As I'm putting on my shoes I hear a nock on my door. I open it and I see flowers on my porch. I get them and put it on my counter. I pick up the note and read it.

Maria,

I'm still watching you

from, Daniel

The note makes me scared a little bit. How did he know I'm home? I hear a nock and this time it's Liam. "Liam!" I yell / whisper. He hugs me and he smells good. "What you want to do today?" He asks me and I shrug. He takes my hand and takes my hand. I get in and decide to tell him. "I got a note today from Daniel today." I said shyly. "What did it say?" "It said I'm still watching you." I said remembering it by heart. "Then you are staying with me tonight I just got you don't want to lose you again." Liam said holding my hand. "So where are we going?" I asked Liam. "We are going to the movies." He said with excitement. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

At the movie we watched 'Superman'. It was the only thing good on. We held hands while we watched the movie. It was like I was little again I enjoyed it. After the movie we went out to eat . It was a very fun night. "Want to go get some stuff from your house so you can change?" Liam asked me I nodded yes. We got to my house and he stayed beside me. "Lets go to my room." I said taking him their. At my room I grabbed my stuff and put it in my bag.

We left and went to his house. At his house we laid on his bed talking. I really did miss him. "Liam I'm glad you found me that night." I told him hugging him tightly. "I missed you to I'm just glad your safe with me now." Liam said hugging back. We stayed in each others arms and I fell asleep in his arms. I still need to see what cologne he wears. He smells really good.

[A/N: sorry it's short I wanted to update]