Chapter 13

**Olivia's pov**

We get home and pick up the boys. We have to go to a drive in because Niall was hungry. We get to the club a little bit latter thanks to Niall. We walk start in. The music was loud. Their were people grinding everywhere. The other half were drunk. "Lets get a drink." Liam says pulling me to the bar. We order our drinks and drink them. "You look pretty today." "Thanks you don't look so bad yourself." I said winking. We drink a few more drinks. Only nine more.

"Lets dance." I said grabbing his hand. A slow dance came on. He put his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. We slowly move to the song. It was called 'A Moment Like This'. "Did I tell you you look hot today?" "Yes I think you did. Did I tell you you look sexy today?" "I think so." Liam said with a smile. We start to lean in. Our nose touched. I could feel his warm breath. Then our lips touched. I put my arms around his neck and played with his hair. He asked for his tongue to enter my mouth.

I allowed it. Our tongues started to battle. I was playing with his hair while our tongues battled. It was a very intense kiss. But, I liked it. We break apart to breath. "That was amazing." He said. "It was." Just as I said that 'Sexy and I Know it' comes on. Before we could start to dance some dude walks up to us. He hands us a note and walks away. He didn't even talk.

To Olivia,

Just because I'm in jail doesn't mean I'm not watching. I have people watching for me. I wont be in jail forever.

-Daniel

As I finished reading the note I looked at Liam. I handed him the note and let him read it. "Don't worry babe I'm here to protect you. Lets get a drink." He said pulling me to the bar. I drunk a lot. I was mainly drinking away my sorrows. Harry sat beside us to. "Why are you guys drinking so much?" He asked and we handed him the note. He read it and looked up. "Now I see." Just as I said that a girl walked up to him.

"Hey I'm Ashley what's your name?" She asked smiling. "I'm Harry." He said smiling back. They went to their own booth probably to make out. Me and Liam started a drinking contest. We lost count so we said it was a tie. Harry and Ashley went home probably to have privacy. "Lets dance again." I said pulling him up.

By the end of the night I was very confused. We drunk and danced a lot. We didn't let Daniel ruin our night. We walked out of the club and called a taxi. In the taxi we told them were he lived. We payed the taxi driver and stumbled into his house. "I had a fun night." I stuttered. "That's good I hope the boys got home okay." "The'll be fine no one most likely got more drunk than you." "Hey what about you." "Last time I checked I was a girl." We got to his bedroom and crashed.

The next day I had a head ace. The bedroom door opened. "Ah to much noise." I yelled. "Here is some advile." Liam said handing me a pill. "Why are you in such a good mood today?" "Why not I woke up to see the most amazing girl in the world." "Shut up." I said taking a pill. "Ah you will realize how sweet it was when you don't have a head ace." That boy is still smiling. I laid in his lap. I ended up asleep.

When I woke up I didn't have a head ace. I got up and took a quick shower. I put on some clothes and went downstairs. "Liam I'm going back to my place." I said kissing him. "What about Daniel?" He asked. "He is in jail if you want you can come visit or come over now." I said leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the home I found more money on the table. My parents must have left it while I was gone. I sat down on the couch and watched tv. I heard the door open. Liam walks in with a box of pizza. "I brought pizza." Liam says putting it down. "Want to watch 'Titanic' with me?" "Sure I would love to."

I pressed play and it started. During the movie I started to cry. "It's so sad." I said crying into Liam's shoulder. "Shh I know babe." He said patting my back. I laid in his lap and started to doze off. "I love you Olivia" Liam whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I said letting sleep over take my body.