Chapter 16

*Olivia's p.o.v*

I woke up with the smell of pancakes and bacon cooking. I yawn and sit up. I had some pain but not that much. I take a quick shower since I really needed one. I forgot I am at Liam's house and not mine so I have no clothes. I put a towel around me tightly. I cracked the door open to make sure no one was in here. No one was so I went through Liam's clothes and found an outfit. I put it on and head down stairs. I must add stairs are awful for broken ribs. "Morning Liam." I said walking in.

But, it wasn't Liam it was some curly haired lad. "Um your not Liam." I said as he turned around. "No I'm Harry, Liam's mate." He said grinning. "Okay then where's Liam?" I asked. "I think watching tv with the others I don't know love," He shrugged, "also don't you have broken ribs and a concision?" "Um yea." I said simply.

"Then why are you not laying down and resting?" He asked. "Well I smelled pancakes and bacon." I shrugged. He just laughed. "Then get you a plate. Food's ready guys." Harry said. I made my plate and they came running in. "Food!" A blond lad said. I just shook my head ate my food. "Oh Olivia you remember my friends?" Liam said. I nodded and stuffed my face with some of Harry's amazing cooking.

<~~~~>

After breakfast we all decided on going to the mall. We will be going to my house first to get me some clothes to change in to. I quickly go upstairs. I change into a cute outfit and head back to the car. "Ready?" Liam asked. I nodded and we left to the mall.

<~~~~>

At the mall we all went our separate ways. Me and Liam went to buy me some clothes because I quote 'I need clothes for his house.' So I will have clothes for two different houses. I am going to buy my clothes, but Liam doesn't know that yet. We will probably argue about who's paying at first, but I will win.

I buy some clothes from 'Forever 21.' Liam and I decide I have enough clothes, well I decide and look for him some clothes. We get him all different kinds of cute clothes. They make him look h-o-t hot. We get him mainly plaid shirts for him because I like him in plaid. Well I like everyone in plaid but still. We walk out the mall and head to the car. "Have fun today?" Lili asked me. "Yea I really like your friends they seem nice." I said smiling.

"Yea they really are nice people. They may be a little crazy and sometimes immature, but they are there for you when you need it." Liam said smiling back. Liam stops walking and I stop with him. "Why did you stop?" I asked. "I wanted to do this." Liam said starting to kiss me. Of course I kissed him back. We moved in one motion following each other's movements. He pulled me in closer were not even a peace of paper could fit between us.

We both quickly move apart panting for air. We both smile and he takes my hand leading me back to the car. When we get there everyone was already in besides Niall. Of course he was busy eating some food. We wait a few minutes and Niall comes running to the car with some food and shopping bags from a music store in his hands. He gets in and we all head back to Liam's house.

<~~~~>

At Liam's house we all decided on a scary movie. We picked 'Stranger.' The other guys besides Liam think I will be scared. They clearly don't know me. We sit down while Zayn makes some popcorn. We are full besides Niall so it's mainly for Niall. Louis pops in the movie and presses play. Zayn quickly sits beside Louis.

Through out the movie the boys jump. I just laugh at them. I am suppose to be scared not them. Me and Liam cuddle and watch it. Him and Zayn may be the only ones that hasn't jumped besides me. I cuddle in closer to Liam and slowly fall asleep. Before I let the darkness take over I feel like I'm being lifted. I'm laid down on a bed and they kiss my forehead. I am guessing it's Liam. I feel the bed dip beside me before I am completely out.