Chapter 17

*Olivia's p.o.v*

I woke up with Liam in my arms. I yawn and get up. I am starting to feel better so I will be leaving soon. I go downstairs and eat breakfast still Liam wakes up. "Morning babe." Liam said kissing me. "Morning." I said finishing my food and washing it.

"Lili I think it's time for me to go back to my house." I said as he started eating. "Okay I guess I'm fine with that." Liam sighed. Liam was against me leaving I could tell in his eyes but he didn't say anything about it.

<~~~~>

When Liam finished eating we decide to cuddle and watch movies for my last day here. He acts like he won't see me again even though I will see him. That's Liam for you over protective. I find it sweet he cares.

It starts to get pretty late so I tell him I need to go before it gets to dark. Of course Liam being Liam he insisted him driving me. I didn't decline because I knew I would lose. "Ready?" Liam asked. I nodded and we got in his car to leave.

<~~~~>

We get to my house and I kiss him goodbye. "Text you latter babe." I said getting out. He waved goodbye and drove off. I went inside and saw my parents here. "What are you doing home?" I asked. "We heard about you being kidnapped and being saved so we came to make sure you okay." My mom explained.

I hugged them and said "Thank you." It's been a while since I last seen them. I really missed them. "So I heard you have a boyfriend. I need to meet this lad to see if he's good enough for my pumpkin." My dad said causing me to laugh. He always wants to meet my boyfriends.

I nod and we all decide to watch some movies. They have to leave in a few day for a business trip, like always. I almost forgot to text Liam so I text him while I'm thinking of it.

To LiLi: My parents are home and they want to meet you.

From LiLi: Okay when shall I meet them?

To LiLi: How about tomorrow? How about three?

From LiLi: Okay:)

"Oh Liam said he can meet you guys tomorrow at three." I said closing the phone. "That's great." My mother exclaimed. I yawned and went upstairs to go to sleep.

<~~~~>

I woke up and stretched. I decided to take a quick shower before heading down. I walk down the steps and see my mom making breakfast and my dad drinking coffee. "Morning." I said kissing them on the forehead.

I ate my breakfast mom cooked for me and decided to text Liam. I know I will see him at three but a girl still needs to text her boyfriend. I hope my parents like him, not that it really matters with them hardly being here. I stopped thinking about that and text Liam.

To LiLi: Babe I miss you:'(

From LiLi: Love we will see each other at three:)

To LiLi: Sooo your point is??

From LiLi: Well if it helps I miss you to

To LiLi: You better love me;)

From LiLi: Lol that's why I love you

To LiLi: I know:) Love you to<3 I have to go parents are trying to talk to me

I look up and my parents are looking at me. "Can you repeat the question?" I asked. They sighed and mom started to talk. "I said tell me about this boy. What's his name again?" "Well, his names Liam."

<~~~~>

I looked at the clock and it just turned three. And then there was a nock on the door. I opened it and saw Liam holding flowers. "For you." He said kissing me and handing me the flower. "Mom dad Liam's here." I yelled. I put the flowers in a vase and my parents came downstairs.

"It's finally nice to meet you." My mom said hugging him. Liam just awkwardly hugged back. "Nice to meet you son." My dad said shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you both. I would like to formally introduce myself. I'm Liam Payne." Liam said smiling.

"Well it's nice to meet you son." My dad said. Wow my dad seems to like him. "Nice to meet you to." Liam smiled. "Well lets go eat." My mom said. We all said 'okay' and ate.