Chapter 18

**Liam's p.o.v**

I'm so glad Olivia's parents accepted me. "So Liam I'm glad you could meet my parents." Olivia said as we cuddled in her room. "Me to I'm glad they liked me." I said smiling. "Me to, but they will be leaving soon to go to Hawaii so it didn't really matter." She shrugged.

"But I still wanted them to like me no matter how much they are are home or not." I told her. "Awe aren't you a charmer." She said kissing me. "Only for you babe."I winked causing her ti blush a bit.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked her. "Lets go to the mall." She said. I nodded and got up. "Were did I put my shoes?" I asked her. I have no idea were I put them. "Didn't you put them under my bed?" She asked. "Oh yea thanks." I said laughing a bit.

~~~

At the mall we walked around. We may or may not have got kicked out at one of the stores because we were playing around. But oh well just a normal everyday thing wright? I heard Olivia gasp and I gave her a questionable look.

"Spencer." She said and ran to someone. They hugged, a very long hug I might add, and went back to me. "Liam this is Spencer my best friend." She said smiling. I think I felt something almost jealousy. "Hi." I said fake smiling. "Hey." Spencer smiled.

"So, how did you two become best friends?" I asked. "Oh we dated for a bit but decided we were best as friends." Spencer said as his smiled flattened a bit. "Oh well I'm Liam her boyfriend." I said in victory.

"Well it's nice to meet you we should meet up again Olivia." He said. She nodded and he walked away. "I cain't believe Spencer is back. It's been like forever since I seen him." She explained. I nodded and we left.

After we left I saw that it was a little late so I asked Olivia if she wanted to get something to eat. "Yes please." She said with a smile. "Ok, where do you want to go?" I asked. She started making the cutest face that told me she was thinking hard on where she wanted to go.

Then she gasped and said the one thing i should have expected. "Lets go to Taco Bell." She said smiling brightly. I just laughed an ok and gave her a quick peck on the cheek which made her blush a bright red. On our way to the resturant I noticed that for the entire time i was driving the same silver convertible was always behind us.

I decided to let it slide thinking it can just be a covincidence. Once we made it to the resturant I told Olivia to go find us a booth while i get the food. After I paid for the food i looked out the window and noticed the same car that followed us was parked right outside.

I wondered who could it be but when i got to the booth that Olivia picked I got my answer. Yup you guessed it. It was none other than Spencer who was now sitting across from Olivia. "Hey babe." I said to Olivia before giving her a long kiss after I sat down. I know im being childish but Spencer was her ex i was just being cautious. "Hey Liam." Olivia greeted me a little out of breath.

"Look who I ran into again." She said while pointing at Spencer. I gave him a nod which he returned. "Hey ill be right back you guys. Im just going to go to the restroom really quick." Olivia said as she started walking off. As soon as she left i turned to Spencer. "Did you follow us here?" I asked him not sugar coating it.

"Yeah." He answered nonchalantly. "Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. He just smirked and said ,"Just so you know Olivia might say we are just friends but im going to make sure she ends up with who she really belongs." He ended with a glare. Thats when i snapped and threw a punch right to his jaw.

~~~

Olivias POV

When i came back from the restroom what i saw made my jaw drop. My boyfriend fighting with my best friend. "What the heck is going on here!" I yelled causing them to stop. "I'm sorry lets go I'll explain latter." Liam said grabbing my hand. He took me to his car. "Explain when we get to your place." I tell him.

~~~

"So tell me again what happened." I told him. "I told you twenty times already." Liam wined. "I still don't believe you." I said rolling my eyes. "It's what happened." He said throwing his hands up in the air. "He knows we're just friends." I tell him.

"Are you saying you don't believe me." Liam asked looking hurt. "I'm not saying I don't believe you I'm just saying he knows we are just friends." "Fine don't believe me." He said mumbling something under his breath.

"What did you say?" I asked. "Nothing." He snapped. "Why are you so mad at me all of the sudden!" I said raising my voice. "I'm not mad I'm just upset you don't believe me!" He exclaimed. "Well my bad!" I yelled leaving his house.