Chapter 9

**Olivia's pov**

I woke up in a strange room. Blackness every were. I don't know how long I've been out. I don't even know if it's day or night. I saw someone in the corner of the room. I didn't know if it's my kidnapper or someone else that's kidnapped. "Hello?" I quietly speak. "I see your awake now." The guy said I'm guess the one who kidnapped me. "Who are you?" "You know who I am." He said stepping forward. "Omg Daniel!!" He just chuckled. "I thought you hated me?" I asked questionably, "I did only because I wanted you so much." He said with a smirk. "Well I have a boyfriend so ya to bad." "Not anymore your with me." "Ew I wouldn't be with you even if you were the only guy on this planet." I said harshly. "Well a while here you will love me." "Ew what ever." He smirked and came closer to me. I was tied to the chair so I couldn't move. He came up to me and kissed me. I tried to move so my chair flipped backwards. "Oww my head." He laughed a little bit. "What!" I spatted out. "Your cute even when your in pain." "Whatever just get me up." He pulled me up and left. After a few minutes he came back with something. "What's that?" "Something to keep you chair down, now I can either nock you out or I can untie and you don't run." "I won't run." "Okay." He untied me and turned over my chair.

While he wasn't paying attention I snuck over do the door. I barley opened it and ran. There was many halls so I kept turning corners to find the exit. I hear Daniel coming. I tried to open random doors and they were locked so I kept running. It's like a maze in here. I finally hit a dead end I tried to open any door around me and I saw him. Slowly walking towards me with a grin. He pined me towards the wall and kissed me. "Don't run I will always find you." And with that he threw me over his arms. He carried me to where we were before. This time he threw me on the bed. "Get some sleep I'm locking your door and bathroom's right there." He said pointing towards a door. "Do I at least have some clothes?" "Yea in the dresser." I mumbled okay and went to the dresser.

He left and I looked through the dresser. Ew these are all girly clothes I'm going to barf. "Daniel!" I yelled hopping he'd hear me. "What stop yelling." He said coming in. "Why did you think it would be nice to give me girly clothes." I almost yelled. "Well you wore girly clothes one day and looked hot so I wanted you to wear girly clothes." I rolled my eyes. He left so I tried to find the least girlie clothes. I go in the bathroom and took a shower. At least there was two pairs of non girlie clothes.

The next day I find Daniel in my room looking at me. I was tied up so I'm guessing the door is unlocked. "When can I leave here." I asked. "Never I love you to much." He almost yelled a tear rolled down my eye. "I need to see Liam." I said quietly looking at the ground. "Fine if you break up with him." He said with a smirk. It gave me an idea. "Okay if you let me call him." He almost smiled at this. He gave me the phone and it rung.

"Hello?" Liam asked.

"Hey Liam I missed you."

"Were are you?"

"I cain't say babe sorry."

"So the person is near you then I missed you to I love you."

"Love you to now never let people who hate you bring you down they might have a big secret."

Hopefully he understands my hint.