Chapter 4

I come home, I feel weak...I feel depressed. After Goldie told me that he wasn't killing me for me, he disappeared along with his brother.
I fall to my bed and cry. I don't want to die....I'm so glad I don't have to come back until 2 weeks. This was just for me to feel comfortable around the office...I feel so very comfortable...
I cried myself to sleep that night.
2 Weeks later
I got up , it was 10:23 pm , at night. I groan.
I really don't want to go...
I feel like I might die really soon. I couldn't quit though, I needed to pay the electric bill in a month for my house or else it might shut down. I couldn't find a job elsewhere.
I got changed into my security outfit and left the house, feeling depressed.
I ran inside the pizzeria, locked its doors , and ran to the office. First night. Well second night but it's Monday so first night of the week......
I Hear the phone ring. "Hello? Hello?"
It was the pre recorded msg....
It made me remember what was gonna happen. This was my own personal hell!!'
"Hello dear, welcome back . I thought after what happened 2 weeks ago, that you wouldn't come back, your a really foolish girl for coming back." I look up and see Goldie sitting down on my desk, smirking. "Why won't you kill me already?"
"Like said, I'm not killing you for you, I'm not killing you because my brother said to not kill you got it darling?" He sneers.
I just sigh and look at the tablet, closing the doors if I needed to. I wondered why Bonnie wasn't moving. Then I read a sign on his chest that said out of order. ..I wonder why...
Chica and foxy were the only ones truly trying to kill me. I sigh. At least it's not bad....
I look up and see Goldie staring down at me, a smug grin. "What is it...." I whisper. Suddenly feeling shy. He smiles "Dear I love when you look stress! It turns me on" I blush and look down.
What a jerk. I sigh and continue trying to make it through the night.