Chapter 19

Goldie POV
"[Name]!!" I fell on my knees next to her, hugging her, trying to see if she was alive.
"Love please wake up....wake up..." I felt the loneliness that I only felt years ago, hatred came up and made me finally snap.
"You...You..DID THIS!" I turn around to face spring trap. He just smirks.
"No brother dear, you did this"
What?
"No I didn't THIS WAS ALL YOU!" I then slam him to a wall, punching him as hard as I can, putting all my anger on it.
"would [name] want you to be doing this to your own brother?" Spring trap says, looking at me sneering.
I let him go...
She would never want me to hurt him...
Even if he fuckin deserved it.
I fall to my knees , realizing the cold , hard truth.
She was gone....and there was nothing I could do about it...
I looked at her, her eyes close, no pulse, just quiet and still, as if she was sleeping...
I picked up her cold body and walked down the hall. "Where are you going brother?"
I hear his voice far away.
"Home..." I continue to carry her, I then open the pizzeria door, still dark out, and continue walking with her in my arms,
I felt the tears come , streaming down my face, I felt depressed, sad, spring trap was right...
I did this...
I.....
Did this..
It then starts to rain, thundering comes.
I finally reach her house, not even caring if my clothes were wet, I covered her with my vest and white dress shirt  so she could be dry. I opened the gates and Walked to her door.
I fell to my knees in front of the door of her house.
Tears fell out of my eyes, her still in my arms.
"I love you [name] PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!" I yelled out to the sky, it thunders again, I hug her close to me.
Crying harder then I ever thought I could. "Please don't leave me love..."
I cry into her chest. I open my eyes, and glare at the door, I stand up with her in my arms and walk to the door, I then grab the keys from her pocket and unlock the door. I open it and walk inside the house. I lay her on the floor and put a pillow under her head, I got up and looked for a blanket. I saw a black one in her room and grabbed it, I ran back to her side and wrapped it around her. I look at her face, pale, but still beautiful...
She would never speak to me ever again..
The tears came again, I felt the tears again,
Falling down...
Flashback.
"Mother please don't leave me.." I held her hand tightly as she was on the bed of her room.
"Gabriel....Dear....I will never leave you"
She whispered to me, her blonde hair fading , her once full lips, now thin and cracked,
Her once bright blue eyes, now fading slowly.
She looked at me, smiling her kind smile. She then grabbed something from the bedside cabinet. She looked at me smiling, "hold out your other hand son..."
She whispered. I nodded and slowly held out my hand.
"Close your eyes..."
I closed my eyes tightly. She then Pressed the small thing to my hand, I opened my eyes and opened my hand to see a small box, like a box to where a wedding ring would be kept,
I looked at her slightly confused but she nodded for me to open it.
I then slowly opened it and saw a emerald engagement ring.
I looked at my mother. "When you find someone you love very very much....
Give this to her..."
I was only 5 when my mother died.
"Mother?..." I held her hand tighter as she slowly slipped away from the world...
How did I know that she was dead...
She let go...
Of my hand...
(A/n HEY EVERYONE!! I am proud to present this chapter I am so sorry that it has been five days since I last posted but when I did posted like comments came popping in and votes came in and I would like to say thank you guys so much for the reads and everything I love all of you guys so much thank you!!!)