Chapter 9 Goldie...

After that, he didn't come back for the rest of the night...
Was he mad?...
I woke up next day, it was 11:23....
SHIIIIT!!! I got ready and left the house running to the pizzeria, I entered the pizzeria and ran to my office barely making it.
"Hello dearie, did you miss me?" I turn around to see goldie, smirking, with a hint of desire in his golden eyes...
What did he want from me? I just sat down on the chair, and sigh. "Goldie...
Thank you for saving me..."
I feel his stare bore into my back, causing me to shiver. I hear him sigh. "Dearie did you really think I did it for you?"
Huh?
"Oh my goodness your just like every other girl..." I look at goldie in shock. "W-what?"
"Dearie, you are my kill, I won't let anyone else kill you but me!!" I feel his lips on my neck, sucking,I moan in pleasure, I feel him biting me, his hand goes under my skirt and starts rubbing my clit through my panties...
I never done this before with anyone..
Nor am I ready for it! I cross my legs, goldie takes his fingers out, I see some liquid on his fingers causing me to blush. "Oh darling way to ruin the fun, you clearly wanted me, see" I look at the liquid on his two fingers when he starts to lick them, he then sticks the two fingers in his mouth and when he pulls his fingers out, the white liquid was gone,
Causing me to blush. "Mmm you taste really sweet...though theirs a hint of your virginity on it also"
I blush even more and look away from him.
I was wet.....
I blush more when I realize it. I hug my knees and secretly hope for him to do that to me again...
No [name] don't even think about it!! I sigh and got up from my chair, I then stare at goldie, his eyes burning with desire were still there.
He places his hand under my chin and lifts up my head a bit, I can tell he's smirking. "I left my mark on you to prove that your mine, and when the mark disappears.." He lets go of my chin and whispers into my ear, "I will make more...and more" I shiver at his seductive tone and touched to were he left the hickey, I flinch a little when I touch it.
I blush.
"Why do you do this to me?" He smirks when I say that.
"Cause I love too, darling you do realize I am a selfish person, right? I take what I want, get what I want, and right now...I want you" he smiles innocently as he points at me.
I feel my heart flutter,
N-no!! You shouldn't feel this way!! I look away from goldie and blush.
N-no...
I...
Don't...
Know...
If...
I...
Love...him...
Goldie POV
I smirked and walked out of that puny room they call an office. "Good day My lady!" I walked through the halls and went to the kitchen seeing Chica there with foxy.
"Chica dear, why do you look so annoyed?" I was thinking of [name]....
She's lovely, innocent, beautiful, vulnerable , perfect figure, sexy all the way,
I didn't mind her being mad at me, it only made her more sexy,
I love vulnerable girls, so innocent yet so demanding in a way.
Though if we were to have sex, she wouldn't be my first time. What? A man like me can't enjoy himself with other security women?
All of the women I did it with meant nothing to me...
But...my first time was with a lady named Elizabeth (sorry if that's your name!!)
Who meant the world to me....but she used me only to save herself from the other animatronics.
I found out...
I didn't have it in my heart to kill her...
I wasn't always this murderous...
I did have a soul... I did have feelings, I did have a heart, until she took it away,
After her I always planned to take it out on the other security women...
She took my heart, I took theirs, and ripped it, broke them and killed them, though they weren't enough to save me from my broken heart...
I enjoyed it quite a lot actually.
But...what makes [name] different from all of them....
Why...do I tease her like this? Why don't I use her like I did the others...
...how can she be so...
Interesting...
"Goldie...JUST GO!! I SWEAR MY LIFE IS GONNA BE RUINED!!" Chica yelled at me, taking me out of my deep thoughts.
"You don't have a life dear" I remark back, she gets takened aback by this and quiets down.
Stupid idiot her!
I left the kitchen only to be stopped by one Brown haired Brother..
Dammit freddy!!!

(A/n) HEY GUYS!!!! I love ya!! Thank you guys for the reads!! I love them all I love you guys thank you for reading and voting!!)