Chapter 10 Hearts?

Goldie POV
"What is it my dear brother?" I was really annoyed with him.
"Goldie Leave [name] alone for a while..."
What?
"Whatever do you mean brother? She wants me there I can't simply leave the poor thing alone in that puny office of this Pizzeria?"
He just sighed and I place my fingers under my chin and smirk. "I'm sorry brother about your so called Girlfriend, She died so what? Does it look like anyone cares?"
He just looks down and makes fists with both his hands. "You have no soul.." He mutters with a raspy voice.
I lift his head and make him look at me. "Oh dear brother you barely found that out now?" I knee him in the stomach and push him back when I say this.
He groans in pain. Hm "My my my did you also forget I am older then you?" I kick him in the stomach when I say this. "I don't listen to younger ones orders you hear me?" I walk away from him and go straight to halls when I hear [name] crying,
Oh dear what is it now?!
I walk in the office when I see [name] in the corner of the room, hugging her knees, crying.
"No...d-don't K-kill me..."
I feel as if something has stopped in my chest, I feel a pain , her crying...
Don't cry...
She doesn't look well..
When she's crying...
I walk over to her and sit down next to her patting her back awkwardly.
Ya I don't really know what to do at a situation like this...
Hmm oh well she better deal with it I could've done worse. When she feels my touch she flinches, but welcomes it. "Dear why pretend to be so vulnerable? If you wanted me to have you , you could've told me and I would've torn off your clothes this very instant"
I can tell when she blushes. Her heart has picked up a pace.
Hmm I wonder why?
I lift her chin and make her look at me. Her beautiful [eye color] eyes , filled with fear...and sadness...
No...
I feel my arms wrap around her, this is probably really normal for humans to do this, Hmm ,
I don't mind when she hugs me back, sobbing into my chest.
She stops crying and looks at me, staring into my gold eyes with her [eye color] ones..
Thump thump.
Huh? What was that?
Thump thump
I....haven't heard that...in years...
I immediately take my arms off of her and stand up.
"Ahem if you'll excuse me i believe I shall be going now, again Good Night my dear" I take a quick bow and leave the room.
What was that? I feel as if something has been torn inside of me. No..
This can't happen again I forbid it to happen again, forever close my gates and leave myself to be.
Forever...