Chapter 13 Goldie..

(A/n THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE READS!! I love all of you guys dearly and omg this has been such a ride Don't worry the book won't end the book soon XD
Thank you all so much for the likes and the love and omg Just omg I love all of you guys!! Thank you guys so much!!)
Goldie POV
It was 9:44Am
Why is this important? I needed to go...
I needed to go and leave this place...
I already went out of here a couple of times, I took money from the managers office , and put it in my pocket, I grabbed a gray coat from the supply office and got out of the pizzeria..
The reason I'm leaving is because...
I know if she comes back tonight...
I won't..resist her beauty..
I'll assault her...
I'll make love to her again, except harder...
This time with more passion..
And tell her...
That I loved her...
But...I can't...I..
Need to lock out my doors, I can't let anybody in, if I do I'll go insane, more chaotic then I already am. I could kill her if things got chaotic. Freddy thinks I could stop myself, but..
I can't. It's just the way I am.
I gave Elizabeth mercy.
I growled to myself. I gave her mercy when no body else gave me, us mercy.
Because of him we were forever stuck there until one of us had the sense to leave.
She was lucky.
I could've taken her down with us, along with the rest.
But no, my stupid heart told me I can't break the one I loved. I heard a voice as I was walking..
Singing..the voice was lovely...I was walking along some houses, and stop my tracks when I see [name] in front of her house.. At least I suspect it was her home..
Kids in front of her sitting down.
"Come little children...
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children the times come to play
Here in my garden of shadow..."
Her voice was like a angel, soft..beautiful..
The kids seemed to her enjoy her voice, one hugging her tightly while the other one was on her lap, the 3 others kids surrounded her,
"Follow sweet children" she got up, holding the little girl that was on her lap, they made a straight line then she walked, they followed.
"I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions.." When she sang that line, she looked a little sad and she sighed singing the next line.
"Hush now dear children it must be this way..
To weary of life and deceptions.."
She placed the little girl down , then she sat down , all the kids sat down with her.
"Rest now my children for soon
We'll away into the calm and the quiet.."
The kids then sang and [name] all together.
"Ooh ohh oooh ooh oh oooh ooh oooh "
Then they passed letting [name] sing the last note,
"Come little children I'll take thee away into a land
Of enchantment
Come little children
The times come to play here in my garden of shadows"
They all smile at each other she then holds the little girls hand, then a little boys hand, the rest of them hold hands connecting.
..
What a beautiful mother she would be..
"Come on kids, we gotta make lunch" she smiles.
Her smile...
Makes me melt...
I love her...
I just,.
Can't...
Show it..
I go back to the pizzeria...I'm coming back for her... And only her..
My POV
I was taking care of my neighbors kids, they loved me, I sigh happily after singing their lullaby, I then put them into my room and tucked them in my bed, letting them take their naps.
They were cute when they were asleep.
I went to the kitchen , and then saw a Freddy fazbear Pizzeria flyer...
...Hmm maybe for lunch..
I could see,..
Goldie,...
I sigh and just shake my head. I'll be taking the kids for them, and only them.
I want them to be happy...
I sigh and quickly get my wallet, I had enough for two pizzas different toppings and Sodas for all of us. Plus the arcade.i sigh and look down.
I missed him...
I love him...