Chapter 14 Goldie..

Night(FIFTH NIGHT)
I walked in the pizzeria. I ran to my office and sat down, sighing. I missed goldie.
He should be here...
I get up from my chair, I needed to look for him, I needed to tell him I love him. I go to the halls, not caring about my life, all that mattered was him. I heard screeches, I shivered.
I kept walking, trying to look for him. I heard screams and giggling. That's when I feel I'm getting pulled. "L-let me go!!'
I look up to see a girl with blonde hair and a bib that says 'let's eat' she wears a yellow skirt, she looks down at me with her purple eyes, glowing in the darkness, she just growls at me. I try to kick her but she only holds on to me tighter.
"P-please let me go!!" I felt the tears come to my eyes, she then drops me and turns to me, holding a knife.
"Please!! Don't do this!" She then starts cutting my arm, not to deeply but it hurts like hell smiling happily, "you took him away from me, you took my toy away from me...and this is what you get.." She then gets thrown into a wall.
"Oh hello love," I look back to see Goldie, smiling at me, his eyes filled with anger. "Goldie-"
He cuts me off , and starts to grab chica by the neck. "This ends now.." He whispers, he then starts chocking chica, he then gave the knife, "you. Don't. Hurt. Her." He then stabs chica in the heart. Then he cuts her neck open. His golden eyes turn black, his smile is like a Maniac,
He keeps cutting everywhere, he laughs manically, "oh dear this is so funny!! Your reaction chica, it's quite funny!" He says while laughing.,
"Goldie..." I whisper, the tears in my eyes. "Dear don't you love the show?!" He yells at me which makes me whimper.
"Goldie...please.."
He ignores me by stabbing chica in the heart again and again. "When we stab them...
In the heart...they are destroyed forever" he gets up, his back facing me, he tilts his hand to the side, "she had no chance to love, she was a disgusting creature...now I have to finish what She started..."
He grabs the knife from her heart, and turns to face me, his maniac smile plastered on his face, his now black eyes make me shiver.
I crawl back, wincing in pain.
"Goldie.." I cry out. He then comes toward me, he raises his hand with the knife, I close my eyes.
"Goldie....I love you!!" I cry out, my heart starts beating faster.
Clank
What? I open my eyes hesitantly and see goldie on his knees, the knife next to me, his hands on his face, i hesitantly go closer to him, and place my hand under his chin, I take his hands away from his face and see him crying, his golden eyes back , his tears a falling.
...he's...
Actually crying...
I...
I go closer to him, his face in front of mine, he looks into my eyes, I lean in closer, our lips almost touching.
I then cup his face with my hands and make him lean forward to my lips. Our lips move in sync as we kiss.
I feel electricity spark, I feel as if my hearts Gonna explode.
I kiss him, deepening the kiss,
I always wanted my true love kiss..
To be pure and innocent,,,
And that's how it was..
Pure and innocent,
Goldie breaks the kiss and I look at him longing and confused.
"Goldie?.."
He cuts me off. He gets up and looks down at me. "You should leave...
Don't ever come back...for your sake.."
What?...
"But goldie-"
He disappears , and all I'm left with is Chica dead body...and my love for goldie...
I love him...
Why can't he accept that?..