Chapter 18 ...Death Appears..

...."no...."
I didn't want to kiss trap but I knew this would be the only way for me to save goldie...
"[name]...."
I break the kiss from trap and look to see goldie, on the floor crying,
It made my heart hurt even more, I didn't want him to cry...
I love this man...
I needed to protect this man, "goldie..."
Trap then pins me to the wall. "My god, darling, you do realize you now belong to me?" He smiles, looking cheerfully.
But his voice held a meaning of annoyance, and hatred. "I know..."
"[name]...please.." I look at goldie, my heart hurts.
"Goldie.."
I sigh and go back to my menacing mode. "No goldie you should leave." I shout at goldie, he just gets up, his head down.
"No. I love you. I will never let you go!" He lifts his head his eyes black.
Goldie... My hearts thumps faster. I then grab my other knife, and look at trap. I then Stab trap in the shoulder and kick him. "Goldie,..I will never leave you..." Goldie grabs my hand and growls. He looks at trap. "Oh sorry dear older brother....
But you will never take her she's mine, and mine only dearie. "
My heart beats faster.
Trap just groans in pain. "You have no idea, grr on what she did to herself, don't you brother?" He groans.
"What do you mean?"
Trap just smiles. "She poisoned herself"
What?...
"How?!" Goldie yells at trap. Trap smile only gets bigger. "She kissed me, my lips are poison, remember brother, I don't have a heart, I don't love, I don't care for others, all of this created a hatred inside of me, which cursed me, to make my lips poison" he smiles bigger. "It makes me not love anyone but myself" he gets up and then kicks me to the wall, I fall to the ground and groan in pain.
I feel a fire in my veins, my mouth becomes dry, my heart starts to beat slowly.
What is going on...
"Looks like the poison is taking her" all I could hear was goldie slamming trap into the wall screaming no, before I black out...
Hmm...
Darkness....is everywhere...
"Hello" huh?
I look up and see a kid on the floor sitting criss cross, his hair blonde , his eyes, gold, he wore a yellow shirt and black shorts. "Hello..." I say cautiously. "You don't know me, do you..."
I just shake my head no. "My name is Gabriel"
I nod and shake his hand. "Hello Gabriel...are you here alone?"
He just shakes his head no. "I have my friends, but they aren't here right now..."
I just nod and try to look around. It's still too dark. "...do you know where we are Gabriel?"
He just smiles and nods. "We're In the land of ghost..."
What?...
"What does that mean Gabriel?"
He just continues smiling. "It's where the people who die go"
I feel emotions run through me.
Goldie...
I love him...
And I didn't even get to say that...
...
I didn't know...that I'm...
Dead..