Chapter 6 Please..

I finally Take in deep breaths , after I leave the pizzeria, my first night was so confusing...
What does He want from me?....
I can see smoke, from an alley...
Crap....this is why I shouldn't be walking at night....I kept walking straight pretending not notice the smokers...
They were drunk....
"Hey there pretty lady..." One man hand goes under my skirt, I froze. The smell of alcohol reaches up my nose. I shiver a little, then turn around and slap his hand away, "stop it!"
Another man comes along, "what's wrong, you don't like us touching you?" This man starts kissing my neck, and I push him away , "stop!"
I wasn't far away from The pizzeria, my eyes widen when I see the first man to touch me holding a pocket knife, he then brings it up to my neck. "Do what we ask or you die"
I start to panic, when I hear a voice. "Now , men....please leave the woman alone...." The voice was cheerful.....Goldie...
"Or else."
I shiver when I hear the last part, he said it darkly...as if he was gonna kill someone....
No...
"What are you gonna do it about it blonde?" The other man says,
I Goldie Growl....
"Oh...looks like the nice way wasn't good enough for you!" He kicks the man holding me captive with a Knife, then punches the other man, bring both to the ground,
I take deep breaths and look up seeing goldie, his eyes...
Black....
He was smirking, as he kept punching those two, until blood came seeping out, at this he had a crazed look. "You better run away dear, unless you want to see the whole show.."
He looks up at me, his black eyes darkened, his smirk turned to a sneer, his hands were shaking, with blood..,.
Goldie...
"GO!"
I start running away, I felt the tears coming down my cheeks.....
Why...did he do that?..