Chapter 5 Touche -.-

I shiver a little when I feel him Kissing my shoulder all the way to my neck. "Please stop!"
"Why should I dear? Your stress is really making me want you right now..." He whispers in a seductively purr. "P-please..."
"Oh my dear you really do ruin the fun don't you?" He backs away and leans on the wall.
"I don't know,....your such a jerk!" I got up and raised my hand at him. I got sick of people like him. Right when my hand was gonna reach his cheek , he grabs my wrist, stopping me from me even touching him with my fingertips. He smirks. "Feisty aren't you?"
My breathing goes a little slower. He lets go of my wrist and I wince a little. My wrist has red marks , I gently touch my wrist but I wince.
Crap his grip is really that hard isn't it...
That bastard.
I slump back to my seat and sigh. "What do you want from me Goldie..."
"Honey I'm great, all I need is for my brother to give me permission, and until then, I'm just gonna toy with you"
I feel my heart break a little. Toy with me?...
"You jerk! I swear to god I bet A real bear could treat me better then you, you idiot, I swear to god I wish maybe you could be a little nicer, but no your just a pain in the ass, I'm not your toy! I am a human being unlike you!"
He looks at me , his eyes have a hint of sadness..
Wait did I see that right? I look deep into his eyes again and see him staring at me, smirking, "oh your getting hotter and hotter already!"
I swear....
"Geez your such an asshole"
"Yes but at least I'm not a whiney like a baby that comes along this pizzeria every day"
He's smirking as he says that.
"Douchebag"
"Whiner"
Grrrr I swear to god.
Goldie POV
Hehe
Whiney baby, good one goldie. I should win a award for best bear of the years instead of those foolish Others.
"You really do turn me on, I could've done so many things to you, but no you being stubborn makes me regret me being turned on dear"'
She glares at me, basically if looks could kill, she wouldn't kill me.
"Are you always this stupid?" She glares at me again as she says this.
"Are you always this annoying? I swear to god I feel bad for your neighbors dear"
I remark back. Yes she's so annoying...
But yet....
Interesting....