Chapter 11 Fake Love Dear...Or Is It?

My POV
Goldie...
Left me....
The reason why I was crying was because chica...tried to kill me...
She grabbed me by my hair and almost stabbed me, until she heard footsteps and left.
Goldie...
Hugged me....
He comforted me...this was real...
He....was there...my heart was beating fast...
I heard his heart....his beautiful heart....his...heart of gold...
I knew right then and there that I loved him... But he left....he left me...
After that he didn't come for the rest of night...
Fourth Night
I Woke up and got ready quickly, my heart was racing, I'm trying so hard to ignore it but I can't..
I made it to the pizzeria and ran to my office closing the doors, it was 11:34 when I made it to my office, I sighed and sat down in the corner of the office, hugging my knees again.
Trying to replay that moment..
But what made goldie leave?...
Goldie POV
I need to know that I don't love her...
I need to prove it to myself...
What I planned was...gonna...basically take her virginity away...
I needed to prove it to myself was that she was like the other women , that she was no different from Elizabeth! I slammed my fist on the wall of the kitchen , making a dent on the polished wall.
"I told you to leave [name] alone Didn't i? I didn't want you to be like this, so reckless and un sure of yourself!" I turned around to see my brother , glaring at me.
"Whatever do you mean brother?"
I know what he means.. But...for the first time I'm too afraid to even admit it.
"True Love can do that to you. I know what happened to you and Elizabeth."
God let him stop this now,
"I know what happened between you and chica, freddy"
Look like I will have to get his weakness. I feel a hard impact on my cheek, and tumble back.
"I told you to not speak of that!!"
I just smirk, he's angry now, good.
"It's your fault your Girlfriend died freddy , you were too afraid to tell her the truth!!" I got up and slam him to the wall, punching him harder then I ever could've thought I could to my own brother.
"IT WAS YOUR FAULT, SO DONT EVEN START ON TELLING ME ABOUT TRUE LOVE, CAUSE IF YOU KNEW ABOUT TRUE LOVE, THEN YOUR DAM GIRLFRIEND WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!" When I say this I knee him in the stomach again and let go of his neck, he falls back.
My lip is bloody, so I immediately clean it off and walk to the office. When I see [name] there, I feel
It
Beating..
Grrr stop it!! I HATE IT!!
I then go to her.
This will prove that she is like the rest...
Cause if I do this with her, then it would be like me doing it with the other women...
...would it be different?..
My POV
I looked at Goldie and blush, I just look down.
"Dear...look at me.." I look up at him, and blush even more, his golden eyes stare into my soul...
He leans forward and I close my eyes, he kisses me harder , I kiss him back ,
Would I really lose it...
To him?...
I blush madly , he deepens the kiss, his tongue begging for an entrance, I give him one, his tongue entering his new territory , his tongue plays with mine, battling , he wins, he picks me up, my legs wrap around his waist in an instant, and he pins me to the wall, kissing me harder, he sets me down against the floor and he breaks the kiss, I look into his eyes, they were burning with lust and desire...
I blush even more...
I loved this man...
He starts to unbutton my security guard shirt, and I see a hint of pink on his cheeks...
Was this his first time also?....
I blush more when he stares at my chest, my lace bra showing, I shiver at his touch, his cold fingers takes off my shirt , and unhooks my bra, I cover my breast the second they feel the cold air, I blush.
"Dear...
Your lovely" I blush when I hear his voice, it was husky and seductive...
I loved it..
I slowly put my arms down and blush, he then starts sucking my right boob,
I moan, my hands turn into fist, he then starts rubbing the other one, I moan louder, I close my eyes shut when he starts biting me, harder, he flicks my nipple and then kisses it. God this feels so good!! I feel my skirt being pulled down along with my Boots, leaving me with my lace panties. I blush and look at him, he was smirking , enjoying my reactions,
I unbutton his vest which takes him by surprise, his golden top hat was now on the floor.
I then take his red bow off of his neck, and unbutton his dress shirt, I take his shirt and vest off,
I blush when I see his chest. Toned with a six pack..I down and saw a bulge coming from his pants, I blush and unzip his pants, taking them off of him, his boxers were still in the way. I was too nervous to take those off...
Goldie POV
I wanted this...
I needed this.. I rubbed my finger along her black lace panties, I start to take them off, pulling them off, I then went down there, I saw how wet she was. I look at her, she was blushing her eyes closed. I then went down and licked her women hood, slowly I entered my tongue, tasting her, she was getting more wet, she's sweet..
She turned me on...
I needed her...
I needed to be inside her...
She's mine!!
I then licked her more, letting her juices flow in my mouth, I then stopped and lifted my head, I stuck a finger inside of her, pumping it in and out, she was a moaning mess, I loved when I hear her moan,
It was like angels singing in my ear...
I added another finger then another and pumped in and out , she was so tight...
I couldn't take it...
I needed her!!
I then took off my boxers and threw them to the corner, and positioned myself. She opened her eyes and blushed,
She's perfect,.,
My POV
"If it hurts tell me dear.." I nod and he slowly put his member into my women hood, I flinched, it hurt like hell.
"Take it out!!"
His member was in me, 5 minutes passed and the pain fades away, and replaced by pleasure,
He then takes his member out and thrust into me, I moan, clenching my fist, I then wrap my arms around him, my nails digging in his flesh, he keeps going in and out , making me moan louder,
I feel a knot in my stomach , what is this...
He hits my g-spot, oh god, I'm a moaning mess, he keeps hitting it.
My knot keeps getting tighter and tighter until I cum, when I cum, my nails dig deeper into his flesh, and I peel off some of his skin, making him bleed. My blood trickles down to my leg ,
Showing that I lost my virginity... To this man. Even when I climax, he still keeps going.
"Darling..I-I'm gonna cum!!" He thrust into me on more time as he says this and takes out his member , his seed spills.
I blush and breath heavily.
I love this man... I lay on his shoulder and close my eyes. "I....love you..." I whisper...
He doesn't respond...
I fall asleep before I even notice..
(A/N just to let you guys know this was hard to write XD)