Chapter Four

HOW TO GET A LIFE - your guide to getting popular!

Want to be popular, but don't know how? Sick of all those websites that don't seem to help at all? Well, here it is - How To Get A Life! Write your own blog, where anonymous helpers from around the world will give you the key to the solution, help other people on their blogs or chat with others on our helpful forums. Join How To Get A Life today and all your problems will be solved!

A triumphant smile spread on my face. This was the perfect website. I needed these anonymous views to get my life and Levi back. Blogging was good and might be fun - but people coming to help my problems were even better. Real people who weren't those so-called mother figures who were obsessed with this 'being themselves' crap. What if you wanted to change yourself for the better? If I carried on 'being myself', it sure wasn't going to help anything. I needed a better solution. I needed an answer

After looking around the plain black and blue homepage for a while, I mooched around on the sub-pages. Home, Forums, Blogs, Directory, My Inbox, My Page, Help, Log In.

I clicked Blogs, and there it was, the option to create your own blog. My mouse hovered over the button before, but knowing I shouldn't really think that much on impulse, I felt I should get a sample of what How To Get A Life was like and read all these other depressing blogs. I scrolled through a long list of blogs and found one I liked the look of and clicked to read it.

Angels Fly - devilledangel778. My life of being bullied. The only thing that keeps me going is Ed Sheeran, my one and only idol. You don't have to read, but I need to write this somewhere.

ANGELS FLY by devilledangel778.

4/9/12: Entry One.

It's my first day back at school, which means a second blog for me. The old one was getting a bit full, and I want a fresh start. But it's still the same me. Anya, aged fifteen, the target of the school bullies.

Nothing's really changed. Liam, Harry and Clarissa are still targeting me at breaks, and lunches. My injury update adds two cuts on my throat, ten bruises on my arm, a black eye and a grazed knee. They said I was useless, I was a slut, and shiz like that. You tell me not to let them bring me down, and I try, people, I try. But years of being lonely at break and being attacked throws you down. I can't help lying about whether I was dating Patrick or not. I can't help betraying my ex-best friend Paula, I wasn't the one lying about my love life. I don't really know what happened now. It's all a haze of war and accusing. And then I come home and my dad gives me those bruises I was talking about before. I don't know what to do, because he threatens to actually murder me if I try to get help. He says I need to be disciplined, for you newbies here. So I get beaten and I haven't got used to it, even after ten years of this crap. I can't stand it here.

You know what? It hurts. It hurts. I don't want to be in this world anymore. I'm not saying this to get attention. I've been trying, trying, trying for ages. And I just can't. Maybe I'll just let my dad kill me, or maybe I should just kill myself.

Poor her! I frowned in pity. Against Anya's problems, mine sounded like nothing. I mean, people physically abused her! People drove her towards wanting to kill herself!

She wouldn't even mind if her dad murdered her!

My issues were too insignificant compared to hers. I shouldn't have really been whining at all, seeing as it was just that a few people didn't like me. I didn't want to take my own life. My tears stopped falling as I started to feel a lot better about myself.