Chapter 1⃣

It got really boring at home, so you decided to go for a ride. In Jump city, things could happen at any moment. But we had a hero. The teen titans. There was Raven, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Starfire, and Robin. Robin is the leader of the group. You jump on your yellow bike with black zebra stripes on it and ride. It is in the middle of fall so your wearing a scarf and a leather jacket with jeans. Blue high tops and a shirt that says, "Shut up and take my money" from Futurama. Thats your favorite show. Your hair is in a neat bun. People think your a girl with class and your modern. Casual they say. Mostly you are but sometimes you like to embrace your inner tomboy/weirdness/geekness. This day was not one of those days. Those days are normally when your sitting at home bored. You game or make chemical reactions. Riding your bike through Jump city, something catches your eye. A girl with pink hair and a small boy. When they make eye contact with you, they smirk and run towards you. Pedaling as fast as you can away from them, a laser is shot. "Jinx! Get her!" the boy yells. You've heard this name before. In the news. Jinx and the hive have been put back into jail. Now you remember. The news. A laser is shot at one of your wheels and you fly off the bike. You land on your knees and hands, breathing heavily. "I can't believe you." You say so only Jinx can hear. "You know how much that bike costed? You are going to pa-" You are cut off by a finger in your shoulder. One thought flooded your mind. Pain. Then you start to scream. Jinx lets go in an instant. Now is your chance y/n. Get her. You think. Jinx is surprised. When you are let go, you punch her in the chest. Then, you kick her in the face. After you start to run. All of the sudden, someone swoops down and grabs your hand. Flying high in the air you look up. Starfire. She looks down smiles as if saying 'good! you are okay!' I smile back. Stopping you are put on a roof of a skyscraper. Sitting there are the teen titans. Even robin. You have always had a crush on Robin. He smirked. It made you melt. "Thank you so much." You finally say. "No probs bra!" Beast boy says. You look at Raven. "Nice cape. It makes you look terrifying." you say with a smirk. She smirks back. "You just made my day." She says and winks. Robin is staring. You hug Starfire and they all fly off except Robin. He walks to the edge where you are standing. "We should get together at the tower sometime." He says nervously. Then jumps of the building. "I WOULD LOVE TO!" You yell. He turns around and nods. You giggle and run. Then you run back trying to find the stairs.