Chapter 1⃣2⃣

Ever since Robin had flew away with Slade, everyone has been concerned. Especially you. You couldn't help but ruin a conversation about puppies to talk about what COULD happen to Robin. Like Slade could dissect Robin alive. Or make a machine that attaches to his arms and legs and pulls until they would come off. You couldn't help it though. It was a different feeling other than losing someone. It felt like a drip of ink fell into the water. There was no turning back unless you emptied the cup. The ink was depression. Sorrow came rolling over you like a wave. While sitting on the couch, in the tower, you cried. Everyone came running to you. Hugging you. Asking if you were alright. Except for one. Raven. She floated in front of you. You give her a look as if saying 'thanks'. She looked at everyone surrounding you then looking back at you. "Guys. Stop hugging her. That is the least of what she needs right now. Let her cry. Just let her be and go back to what you were doing. Isn't that what you want (Y/N)?" Asked Raven. You nodded and continued crying. Everyone let go of you and they were silent. About 30 seconds passed until all of them went back to what they were doing. After about 30 minutes of crying you stopped and thought. You came up with a plan. That plan would help everyone and everything! You would get Robin back, discover who Slade really was, and find out what Robin is hiding underneath his mask. This was because if you knew who Slade REALLY was then it would make sense as to why he is evil and is doing all of this. Also, you wanted to see Robin's whole face. Mostly his eyes. And that was the only thing that was covered. So, after eating Starfire's famous meatloaf, you packed a bag. The bug was full of clothes, food, water, a tent, a flashlight, rope, and a few weapons. Then, you went to the Teen Titans and told them what you were doing. They seemed concerned at first. Then decided it was the right thing to do. They all packed their bags and you waited in the lounge. Raven came out first. Actually 10 minutes before everyone. "Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Raven asked. "For a while, actually." You say. "Well this better be worth it." She said. Raven gives you a half smile then a hug. When everyone else was ready, you all left.