Chapter 1⃣9⃣

Slade charges at you and you fly into the air. Quickly, Slade jumps and grabs onto your foot. He is so heavy that he starts dragging you down, and fast. "SLADE! LET GO!" You yell trying to kick him off. "NO! IF I DIE! YOU WILL DIE WITH ME!!!!!" He screams.

You keep kicking but it only makes it worse. Now, you are over the hole. "SLADE!" You scream. "NO!" He replies. Half of your body is now devoured by the hole. You fly up as high as you can which is about to Slade's knees.

Struggling, you scream. "SLADE! LET GO!" You yell. Last time you would say that. "NEVER!" He screams. Your eyes turn bright red. More red than they have ever turned. Your skin turn bright yellow and Slade yelps. Your fists and hair start glowing a similar shade of red. You open your mouth the scream and light starts emerging from your mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" You scream. Flames come out of your mouth towards Slade and you point your fists at him. Flames shoot at him which causes him to engulf in flames. Slade lets go and falls to the basement. His dead body burns. You fly down to the floor above the hole.

Your skin turns a light turquoise color and your eyes glow electric blue. Inside your mouth, your tongue, teeth, and the back of your throat glows a baby blue shade. Your hair turns turquoise and you lay on the ground and cry crystals.

Robin tries to break the door open but you don't care. You have killed someone. Not at all a life goal. You might as well go turn yourself into the police now. But you killed someone for a good cause. The door breaks open and Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven hover around the door way to see you sit up and hear you sniff.

Your skin turns a lime green color and your hair turns a dark green color. Your eyes glow light green and you turn towards them showing your face.

They gasp and you cry more out of anger. "WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!" You scream. "(Y/N) it was not your fault." Robin says running towards you. He holds you in his arms. "Let go Robin," You tell him quietly. "I don't eat to hurt you." Robin let's go.

"You won't hurt me, or them, or anybody." He says. Your whole body eliminates white. You sigh and a gust of colorful wind leaves your lungs. "I'm hurt." You say after a few minutes. Your body goes bck to regular color and you faint.

*4 years later*

You stand up from the white chair you were sitting in. Robin grabs your hand. Looking down the aisle, you see Raven in a nice white cloak holding flowers. She looks amazing. Beast Boy smiles in his tux. Raven makes it to Beast Boy and you sit down with everyone else. "Kids! Settle down!" You yell at your children. Oh! Did I not mention, you and Robin got married and had 2 kids? I guess not. Anyways, Raven and Beast Boy kiss and it's time for cake. The cake topper has the tower incorporated into it. The kids get hyped and you kiss Robin. "I'm glad I found out what was underneath that mask." You say.

                                                                                        The End.....

                                                                                                                               *sniffles* SORRY I AM EMOTIONAL!