Chapter 1⃣1⃣

Robin grabs your hand. "(Y/N). No. It's too dangerous. Especially if Slade is involved." Robin says looking frightened and concerned. You melt slightly. "Robin, I know it's dangerous. But someone has to help." You say. Cyborg walls towards you and sets a hand on your shoulder. "I'll help too." He says looking tough. "Me too." Beast boy says grabbing your extra hand. You smile down at him. Raven floats over next to Beast boy. "Dido." She says and looks at Robin. "Guys. I know that Jump City needs saving. But, this! This is insane! It's way to dangerous." Robin says standing up and crossing his arms. "Bro, are you seriously ready to just give up your ex slash best girl friend ever?!?!" Beast boy semi-yells. Robin looks up as if he was going to say something then goes next to Cyborg. "I'm sorry." He says. Then looks up from looking at you. "Let's go." Robin says and runs to a different room.

•Le time skip•

"Starfire!" I whisper yell. She looks over at us scaredly. Slade is in the back talking to Starfire while getting a drink of whiskey. Raven floats over to the chair Starfire is locked in and starts trying to unlock the chains. Then Slade turns around. Starfire and Raven gasp. Slade throws a gray dot at Raven and it lands on her neck. You could see it eat into her throat. It seemed painful as she screamed. You and Cyborg run into the room showing yourselves. Then Beast boy. Slade throws 3 and they land on all of your necks. You scream and fall to the floor. Lookig over, you see Robin. "Well, well, well." Slade says. "Who do we have here! Newbies! Lets see. Cyborg, Beast boy, Raven, and someone new!" Slade says helping you up. "What's your name?" He says slyly. "I won't tell." You say. Slade picks you up. "Tell me!" Slade yells in your face. You spit on his feet. "NEVER!" You scream in his face. Slade screams and throws you against a wall. He backs up and runs at you with a fist. Right before he punches you, you duck and Slade makes a hole through the wall. "HER NAME IS (Y/N)!!!!" Robin yells before Slade could do anything else. Slade stops running and goes up to Robin. "Look who joined the PARTY!" Slade yells. He grabs Robin's chin and jerks it up. "We are gonna have some fun." He says silently. "(Y/N)! How much do you love this man?" Slade asks pointing at Robin. You look over at Robin. Then Slade. "What are you gonna do to him." You say. "Tell me." "No." "TELL ME! DO YOU LOVE ROBIN!!" Slade screams in your face. "I won't tell you. Nor will I ever te-" Your cut off. "Just tell him (Y/N)." Robin says. You look disappointed and upset with him. "Yes. I love Robin. I love him to Starfire's planet and back." You say. "Good! Now let me tell you ALL something!" Slade says waving his arms around. "Remember that fight I had with you titans. Remember Tobin wasn't there to help?" Slade asks. They nod. "Thats because, he worked for me. He captured Starfire and put her in that chair all CHAINED UP!" Slade yells happily. You look over at Robin. Walking towards him, you see a stream of tears coming through his mask. "No. No. This is isn't right. Robin. Is this true?" You say feeling hot tears form in your tear ducts. He nods. "Yes. But he forced me. If I didn't he would kill me." Robin cries. You walk away from him. "How do you feel about him now (Y/N)?" Slade says. Your pace gets faster towards Slade and as soon as you are in reach of Slade, you slap him across his face. "I HATE YOU!" You scream. Slade has already fallen from your harsh slap and has grabbed his face. He stands up and grabs Robin's arm. Slade flies into the air with Robin in hand. You run towards where they flew away and look up. Looking up, you see Robin struggling to pull away from Slade's grip. He fails. Robin looks down and sees you. Then his tear falls to your face and Cyborg pulls you away.

*Tough fight huh? I love you guys! If you guys have ideas, just let me know in the comments! *gives you A wig for being awesome*💙❤😂😂*