Chapter 1⃣8⃣

Slade slides all of the desks and such out of they way so you have plenty of room to fight. While Slade clears the room, you close your eyes and let tears stream. Nothing else. Just tears. Slade walks behind you and pushes Starfire out. "No one wants you getting in the way." He says. Slade looks back at his son. A few tears drip from his eyes. "You too." He says solemnly. Slade grabs Robin's arm and starting pulling him to the door. "HEY! NO!" Robin screams pulling back. Now, Slade is actually crying. You turn around. You are crying too. "I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" Slade cries. Robin, still pulling, looks back at you. "(Y/N)! I KNOW THIS MAY BE TOO LATE....BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WIN THIS FIGHT FOR US! FOR ME!" Robin yells. And with that, he stops pulling and is shoved out of the door. 

Slade locks the door and you cry. He sucks his up. 

"This is it."

"Yes it is Slade." You wipe your tears away and suck it up.

"Ready?"

You look back out of the window. Everyone's eyes are on you. They are all crying. You wave to them. They crack a small smile and then you turn back to Slade.

...

"Let's do it."

Slade grabs his weapons and you concentrate. He throws a Japanese star at you. You into the air. He keeps throwing. You keep dodging. Slade runs out of stars. He grabs ninja swords. Slade runs at you and jumps high into the air. You fly higher. Your eyes turn neon green and you shoot acid out of your hands towards him. Slade runs and dodges where the acid goes.The floor sinks in and underneath is a long drop to the basement of the abandoned skyscraper. If Slade falls down there, he will die. Same goes for you. Slade jumps over the acid marks on the floor and jumps even higher towards you. You turn just in time so he doesn't get you. Your eyes change from neon green to light baby blue. Ice. You shoot ice at Slade but he dodges.

Large ices cubes on the now thin floor break away and the floor gives in from the weight. More of the floor falls to the basement. "THAT'S IT!" Slade yells dropping all of his weapons except for one knife down to the basement. He screams and runs towards you. You shoot ice at him but your power melts to water. Once again, your eyes change colors from light baby blue to a bright orange-ish red color. Your hands are now shooting out lava. Some how in some way, Slade dodges all of it and grabs your leg. Although you can fly, he is too heavy for you so you are dragged down. "AAAH! NO!" You scream shooting lava out of your hands towards where all of the acid marks and fallen ice was. A huge circle forms around the room. You escape his grasp and fly to the other side of the circle.

"Oh I see how this is going to be played (Y/N)."

"Oh so you do now?"

"Yes I do and I will be happy  to end this, if I may?"

...

"Never."

With that, Slade runs around the circle and you run directly at him.

This will end it all.

*OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!! Only like 2 more chapters then I'm done! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely loved writing this and it is such a privilege to have been the one to make it! I love that you guys like reading my book and it makes me feel so happy! I will talk to you all next time! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*