Chapter 7⃣

Today is the day. Prom. Today, Robin would go with Kitten. That word made you shiver. (A/N: When I say that word makes me shiver, I think of the lion king hyenas 😂) You would go with Joseph and everything would be okay. Unicorns and rainbows and flower fields. NOPE! You still had to go with Kitten. Robin gave my you the seal of approval, that Kitten was excited to do this. I bet, you thought. You have 2 hours until you got picked up in a limo with Robin, Joseph and Kitten. You slip into your prom dress and pedal to the closest hair salon. "Hi!" You say to the lady at the front desk. She smiles. "Let me guess, prom?" She asks. You nod. The lady hands you a book of hair styles. "Here are all the perfect prom looks for this season. Let me know when your ready." She says. You find one with a very twisty bun and a little bit of bangs. You show the lady the style and she does a fantastic job. Next, you go to your (B/F/N) house and her mom does your make up. When you get home, you have about 4 minutes until they get there. After at least 30 seconds, they arrive. Joseph rings the door bell. You open the door and Robin looks at you in wow. You look beautiful. Robin mouths. You smile goofy and you link arms with Joseph. Kitten gives you that obnoxious stupid wide smile. "Hey (Y/N)! Have you met my date ROBIE POO!" She almost screams. You nod. "Yeah. You guys look nice." You say to Kitten. Robin smiles at you and Kitten poses. "Oh I know. No need to tell me!" She says. "You don't look bad yourself (Y/N)." Robin says to you. You smile and look over at Kitten. Anger grows in her face. She grabs Robins arm and hugs it. "Isn't he the cutest! He is SO SWEET!" She yells kissing him on the cheek. Robin wipes it off. Joseph puts an arm around you. You completely forgot he was there. "Yeah (Y/N) you look great." He says. "Thanks." You reply to him. About a half an hour later, you arrive to the 20's themed prom. Kitten wore a short tassly pink dress with a pink headband in her hair. Robin wore a tux as well as Joseph. The whole time, I hung out with Robin. Joseph was there. He said a few things here and there but not much. And Kitten kept raging about how cute he was when he complimented you. After eating a small plate of food with them, a slow song came on. "OH ROBBIE POO! ITS A SLOW SONG! WE SHOULD GO DANCE!!!" She yelled. "I don't dance." He answered. "If you don't dance, I'll call my daddy and tell him to blow up Jump City!" She says quietly yelling. "Fine." He said. They danced. You danced with Joseph. It was sort of fun. You guys had a full fledged conversation on how Kermit and Miss Piggy broke up. (A/N: It's true! Miss Piggy has been seen with Liam Hemsworth and Kermit is dating a skinny pig named Denice) After ten minutes, after the dance, another slow song came on. "Kitten. Can you dance with Joseph and I dance with (Y/N)?" Robin asks. Kittens face turns bright red. "Fine." She says and storms off with Joseph. "Alrighty then!" You say. Robin and you walk off to the dance floor and have a great dance. He humed the tune and you giggled. It was very romantic. After the dance, Kitten ran over to Robin and you. "We need to talk, (Y/N)." She said holding back her frustration. She grabs your fore arm and runs to the food. "Listen to me. Robin. Is. Mine. I don't care what you say. He is mine." She says. You give her the 'Are you effing kidding me?' look. "If you don't take me word for it, ask Robin if he likes me." You say to her. She turns from angry to furious. Kitten stomps towards Robin. "ROBIE POO! DO YOU LIKE (Y/N)?!" She screams angrily. He looks over at you. Knowing he needs to tell the truth, he stands up. "Yes. Actually, no. I love (Y/N). She is EVERYTHING I hoped for. You on the other hand are in my nightmares. So go ahead and blow up Jump City. If you do, I'll die, Joseph will die, (Y/N) will die, and YOU will die." He says. Anger flooding through her face, Kitten starts walking towards you. As you are standing behind the punch bowl, Kitten starts running with her arms out. Just at the knock of time, you step out and trip her. Resulting to her splashing her face into the punch and her upper part of her body and hands in cake. She screams, running out of Prom. She never came back to prom. After a half an hour of Kitten leaving, the princabal walks out of stage. "Now announcing Prom king and Queen!" He yells. "Prom king goes to... Robin!" He yells. Robin walks on stage and gets the crown placed on his head. "And Prom Queen goes to... (Y/N)!" You are surprised. Walking slowly up to the stage, you get the crown placed on your head and link arms with Robin. After pictures, you go home. In the limo ride, you ask Robin a question. "Were you serious when you said you loved me?" Robin nods. The rest of the night, you giggle at everything he says.

*Such a LOOONNNNGGG chapter but all of you were like MORE UPDATES! So it was worth it! The media is of Robin in his tux, the pink dress and headband are Kittens, The other boy is Joseph, and the black dress and hair are yours. Hope you enjoy! Oh! Btw, I have a suggestions book. If you go into that, you can click on the name of the book you have an idea for and comment your idea! Please do! Okay, now bye!*