Chapter 1⃣4⃣

"I'm sorry." Robin says but you cut him off. "JUST BECAUSE HE IS YOUR FATHER, I CAN'T KILL HIM?! I CAN'T PUT HIM IN JAIL?!!?" You scream. "For what. What are you gonna put him in jail for (Y/N)." Robin replies. "Oh, I don't know maybe, KIDNAPPING STARFIRE, KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE, TAKING ADVANTAGE OVER HIS OWN SON! LOOK AT YOURSELF ROBIN! YOU'RE TURNING INTO ONE OF HIS SLAVES! JUST BECAUSE SLADE IS YOUR FATHER, DOESN'T MEAN HE IS GOING TO TREAT YOU RIGHT!" You scream at Robin.

You've seen that look in Robin's eyes before. The look of 'You're right. I'm sorry' but you don't need that crap now. "I'm so-" Robin starts. "No. I don't CARE WHAT YOU THINK ANYMORE!" You scream. After screaming at him, you walk fastly over to Slade and kick him in the side. You repeat this and then look at Robin with a red face and sobbing eyes. "I thought I loved you Robin. I really did!" You sob. Then you make your way over to him. Wiping the tears away, you look Robin in the eyes. "There is only 3 reasons I came here for. To find out who Slade is, to see you without that mask on, and save you." You say. As the last tear falls from your face, you angrily rip off Robin's mask. Cyborg and beast boy gasp a bit. Starfire puts her hands on her mouth. Raven stays perfectly fine, floating in the air. Robin's eyes are blue. Blue and big. Full of clear tears. Long eyelashes. His right eye has a scar above it.

"This is why I wear a mask, (Y/N). To cover what has happened in the past." He says. "Slade is my father and all though he yells at me, abuses me, and forces me to hurt you guys, he is still my father." Robin says. "Are you insane?" Raven says glyding over to you and Robin. "You are going to help Slade, your father, kill me, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, and the girl you love! Then help him start an evil empire?" Raven says. It seemed as if it had knocked some sense into Robin because he shook his head.

Out of the blue, you feel a zap, then a prick in your neck. Slade had recovered and put something in your neck. His laugh was loud and evil. "(Y/N)!!!!!" Robin yells. "Robin. Now that you are starting to reject your orders, I will let you watch the girl you love...DIE!" Slade says. He laughs and Robin cries. You grab your neck and fall to your knees. Robin runs over and pulls the contraption out of your neck. It looked like the tip of an arrow, smeared with purple and red. "He poisoned you." Robin says holding you. Blood streams out of your neck. Robin applies pressure to the wound but it is no use. You fall to the floor and grab onto Robin's wrist. Grabbing the back of his neck, you pull him into a deep kiss. It felt like the first. But it was your last. "I'm sorry for what I said." You tell him. "I still love you." You say caressing his cheek. Then your eyes fall and so does your hand. Everything goes black.