Chapter 1⃣3⃣

You traveled a pretty long while to find Slade's hide out. Finally, after 3 hours of searching, you did. His hide out was an abandoned Hospital it seemed. Looking through the windows, you saw desks as beds. It could have been an apartment but you weren't sure. The time was 10:08 when you heard Robin scream at Slade. "THIS IS USELESS! IT WILL NEVER WORK! NO MATTER MUCH WE ALTER IT! IT WILL NEVER WORK! TRUST ME! I KNOW THE TITANS WAAAY TO WELL!" He screams. You jump at the 7 words he said. I know the titans way to well. What was he planning? What were they building? Moving the thought out of your mind, you motion them to go inside. "Oh, it will work Robin. You just have to have the right timing." Slade says with his voice full of venom and pain. They were planning something and it wasn't good. Cyborg and Stargire enter first. Then Beast Boy and Raven. When you went in, you went straight for the window into the room they were at. Inside you saw a giant machine with computer screens hooked up to a giant keyboard. "What the..." You whisper. "This will work. The chips will track them, hurt them, and program you to do the dirty work." He says. "What about (Y/N)?" Robin asks, revealing his thoughts. "Ah, yes. What about her?" Slade thinks out loud. "Hmm...maybe...oh we don't want to kill her. But we do want her to be hurt don't we?" He says looking at Robin. "That one you can count your thoughts out. I love (Y/N). I will never want her to be hurt." He says. "No no no. You shouldn't have said that Robin." You say, still peaking through the window. "Oh well, what about the titans? You've known them longer than her. Why not her? She is innocent. You never known her until, what? 3 months ago?" Slade teases. "Stop." Robin says. Slade walks up to him and gets about 2 inches away from his face. "I do what I want. Not what you want. I am the boss. You are the assistant. Sidekicks were never important anyways." Slade says walking away his back facing Robin. You stand up and walk into the room they are in. Making sure no one hears the door open or close, you turn around and look at Slade. "No one calls Robin, the leader of the Teen Titans, unimportant." You say. Slade turns around fast and looks you in the eyes. Robin does the same. "Well, well, well! Our little eavesdropper is back for more!" Slade says walking up to you. The more he gets closer, the more you notice how much taller he is than you. "(Y/N). You shouldn't be here." Robin says concerned. "Oh, but she should." He says turning to look at Robin. Slade then looks back at you. "Are you here to save your precious little Robin?" He asks. You nod, not caring in the world was the hell he thinks. Slade laughs. You frown. "That won't happen." Slade says pushing you into the wall. You stand tall and walk over to Slade and get right up in his face. "Two words. Watch me." You say then punch him in the gut. Slade grabs his stomach and falls to the floor. Gasping for air, Slade crawls to the nearest table. One hand, still on his chest. Cyborg and Starfire run in and grab Slade by an arm. Robin, has his eyes locked on his feet, breathing heavily. He then looked up at you. Tears formed in his eyes and his cheeks were red. You run over to him and hug him. Robin then pushes you away. You look at him in surprise. "Are you some kind of idiot?" He asks with sass in his voice. Shocked your mouth opens. "What?" You ask upset. "I thought I was helping you!" You say. "Maybe a little. Slade isn't who you think he is." Robin says. "Slade is my father." He says.