Chapter 2.

Finally dressed in my uniform I make my way downstairs heading right towards the kitchen where I could hear everyone talking.

It was officially my first day of school in just over ten years.

"Morning." I say as I walk in walking over to Mason who was making everyone coffee, as soon as I reach the counter Madison starts giggling. 

"You look like someone from gossip girl!" She tells me once I look at her.

I look down at my uniform and then realise why I thought this looked so familiar, me and Madison binged watched all of gossip girl after we got ill on one of our missions. The white shirt and navy blue skirt along with a navy blue with a yellow tie, there was many versions of this uniform all in different styles in my wardrobe and I picked the most normal out of them all.

"Thanks, I think." I grab a bowl and sit at the table joining in on breakfast with everyone.

Jack walks into the kitchen still in his pyjamas and bursts out laughing at us all, Spencer and Cruz are shocked to hear him laugh being that he hardly talks in front of them loud enough for them to here while all the rest of us just give him a confused look.

"You okay Jack?" Cruz asks and Jack comes down after his laughing fit.

"It's funny seeing you all dressed for school and real work." He says out loud to everyone and then we are all in shock.

"So you're speaking to us now then?" Spencer asks smiling at him happy to hear his voice.

"Yeah... You're my family it's okay to talk in front of my family." He jumps in the seat next to me and gives me a knowing smile and I pat his head.

We sit around the table eating breakfast together and talking about how our first sleep in the new house went, Jack makes plans with Spencer and Cruz to go shopping for some new stuff for his room while me and the twins talk about the job.

"Right kids if you want to be on time I suggest you get going, have a nice day we love you and try not to get into any fights or a detention... That's what parents say right? On their kids first day of school?" Cruz questions.

We all laugh before the three of us head for the garage door, five shiny new cars all lined up.

"Shall we all go in mine today?" Mason says swinging the keys off the hook on the wall and walking towards the sports car.

Madison quickly dashes forward claiming the front seat resulting in the cramped back seats left for me.

"Tomorrow I'm going in my own car." I tell them as I squeeze into the back seat.

***

One of the good things about being in Mason's car was we got to use the teacher's car park, we still had to drive past all the students as they took a good look wondering who the unknown car belonged too, now we hide behind a wall as Mason parked away from the chatting students.

My first thought was how massive the place looked.

My second was how everyone was trying to show off.

Flashy cars, short skirts, diamond earrings and of course looking like you just came right out of a salon. I mean who has time for that first thing in the morning. Everyone had a full face of makeup and what looked like freshly curled hair hanging perfectly around their shoulders and down their backs.