Chapter 21.

It was the day of the winter dance for the past few days I had been stressed out, How Rosie use to run all of this and get it all done in time is amazing.

Let alone find any time to pamper herself for the big night, I had a stress spot and everything!

I was already dressed in my white dress there was a theme as I found out white, silver and black because I was so busy arranging everything for this winter dance I had to let Madison go out and get the dress being both her and Mason were going to be chaperons at the dance.

So here I was in a dress that stopped on my knees a vintage feel to it, as the buttons on the front done all the way up with a cute peter pan collar. For now, I had on a pair of white flats as I walked around helping set up while my heels sat in my car waiting for the main event, I wasn't going to kill my feet before I had to.

I was here early so I could help set up the food, DJ and photographer, Last night there was a team who put up all the decorations and the hall looked amazing the tables were all out along with the chairs it no longer looked like the school hall bu...

I was here early so I could help set up the food, DJ and photographer, Last night there was a team who put up all the decorations and the hall looked amazing the tables were all out along with the chairs it no longer looked like the school hall but now a small winter wonder land.

A car pulls into the school gate making its way towards me and I think of all the people it could have been, everyone was inside setting up there was no one else to arrive until later when the doors would be open for everyone.

I look through my check list I had saved on my phone, thinking maybe I had missed someone and they were now turning up but everything was here already.

As the car pulls up next to me and the window rolls down, I'm on high alert. Maybe Brooklyns attackers were here to get rid of me so he would be easier to get to. But as the window rolls down and I see the brown hair I had come to get used to I realise it's just Brooklyn in a new car.

"Whats with the new car?" I asked walking up to the window and him.

"Dad rented it for me for the night, was meant to be a big entrance kinda thing but I kinda got bored of waiting so wanted to see if you needed any help. You look beautiful by the way." His eyes sparkle as he looks at me and my breath catches for a moment.

I look at him the best I can with him being in a car, he looked great in the black suit with a silver tie.

"You don't look bad yourself." I reply.

"I'll go park stay here." I step back and he wheels away, the window rolling up as he parks not too far out of my eyesight, the doors open behind me and I turn to look up them waiting to be told something terrible had happened and I had to fix it.

"We just wanted to know at what point did you want the fake snow to come down?" One of the techniques asks and I sign thankful it wasn't anything major.