Chapter 3

Student Council was how does one put it... boring.

Rosie seemed to be the queen bee by the way things went, whenever someone suggested a good idea she would say no and then bring it up like it was her idea.

Then if someone said something she didn't like well I was worried world war three was about to start.

I spent the whole time trying to take everything in, even if I wanted to talk I wouldn't have been able to if I wanted to. Everyone either spoke over each other or Rosie spoke and everyone had to listen.

Although my notebook looks great now, I spent the hour practising my drawings. Now the front cover was filled with my little doodles.

There was the odd note written in there as well don't worry. I also noted how I should start looking into these extra activities and find out how I can help to improve them when I was in student council.

We talked about the science fair competition that was taking place this weekend, Rosie going through the checklist asking the rest of the minions if they had done their job ticking it off as she went down the list.

The rest of the day didn't go too bad, there were a few lessons where I would need Jack to cover the basics with me again having a hard time remembering the few lessons we had at the base on the subjects.

Even though I had four lessons so far not to mention first break, I had still to make contact with Brooklyn. We shared every lesson together and although I had heard him talking with his friends or to a teacher we had not said a word to each other.

Although I did learn him and Rosie had something going on.

She was always by his side, if they shared a lesson she would be sitting next to him and if they didn't they meet up with each other right after to walk to their next class together.

She might as well have been his bodyguard, after all, she sure didn't let any other girl get close enough to him.

Noah had pretty much walked me to each other my classes, even the ones he wasn't in with me.

It was now lunch and Noah had wrapped his arm around me and pulled me along with him, having no choice in the matter.

"You can come with my friends, we're a great bunch really. It's pretty much the same people from student council. So it's not like you don't know them." Noah says as he holds the door open for me and I smile in thanks.

He leads the way to the table and there's only one seat left but Noah quickly grabs another one from a spare table pulling it up next to his and patting on it before sitting on his own.

"Hows the first day been?" Noah asks ignoring everyone else around us who was watching as he brought someone new to the table.

"Not too bad different but I think I will get a hang of it soon." I say nodding my head taking an apple out of my bag.

"So this is the gang... You got Ebony, Faith, Harry and Dustin." Noah points around the table and each one of them offer a wave or a smile, "And of course you know Brooklyn and Rosie." Brooklyn gave me a head nod and Rosie kept her normal attitude face that she always seems to have whenever I'm around... I get a feeling she doesn't like me for some reason.