Chapter 20.

I guess it's a good thing the agency put a tracker in my phone When it started to get late and I still wasn't home Spencer and Cruz activated my tracker and sent Mason and Madison out to see what was happening.

It was almost midnight when they found us at the side of the road and Mason tied the back of Brooklyn's car to his and we got pulled all the way home at a rather late hour.

So now I was laying in bed not moving thinking about the day before, The kiss that happened a few times and then the very heated make out that ended with me on his lap the steering wheel in my back.

Though now I wasn't sure what to do next... I mean him and Rosie had officially called things off but it would look bad if I made my move right now and what if the kiss was just an in the moment type of thing.

For a girl who wasn't scared of getting shot at, I'm scared of liking someone.

Mason kept raising his eyebrows at me and Madison kept making comments about how I looked different once they picked us up that didn't help anything.

There's a knock at the door and I pull myself up right in bed.

"Come in." I shout to lazy to get out of bed and get the door myself, Jack walks in and looks around before his eyes land on me.

"Brooklyn is at the door, He said he has been phoning and texting you." I pick up my phone to see the missed calls and messages along with a message from the student council group chat, my eyebrows pull together as I open the message from the student council.

'Urgent meeting everyone get to school by 12 pm'

It was 11:30 am right now my eyes widen and jump out of bed, This is what I get for having my first lay-in in forever. I start to grab my clothes and Jack's eyes widen as he realizes what I'm about to do before rushing out the door again.

I get ready in what must be record time grabbing my purse shoving my phone in it and legging it down the stairs to see Brooklyn standing with Jack showing him something on his phone.

"Hi, Sorry I only just woke up and have been being super lazy in bed and didn't have my phone on sound."

"I just wanted to know if you wanted a lift to school?"

"Please, Jack if anyone asks where I've gone can you tell them?"

"Yep." I kiss the top of Jack's head before following Brooklyn out of the house.

***

"So I have called everyone in because we have an emergency happening." Mr Parker says looking more casual than normal, He looks at Rosie who's eyes are red like she had been crying and I start to worry that she knows about me and Brooklyn and I look over at him to see him as normal as anything not worried like me or Mr Parker who had more than the normal amount of paperwork.

"As we know every year there is a winter dance and this year it was in the hands of Rosie to sort out with the help of some of you, Well when I looked through the books to see what she had done so far I find she has done nothing apart from order the decorations."

The whole class takes a big breath in then all look to Rosie with wide eyes, I'm not quite sure what is going on but from what I can see it's not good.