Chapter 6.

Pulling up into the driveway there is a familiar flashy car parked, the same one we used to see whenever we were at the base for a new mission or to report on the current mission.

"Charlie..." I reply smiling.

Hopping out of the car we all make our way to the front door, just as I wait for the other two to get in Brooklyn gets out of his car sending me a friendly wave and smile and I do the same.

I follow Mason through the door shutting it behind me.

"We're home." He shouts waiting for a reply.

"In the living room." Cruz shouts back and we all enter to see the whole family and Charles sitting in the living room.

"Hey kids, how's school?" Charles asks.

"Hey, Charlie." Me and Madison say and he just shakes his head.

"It's going well what are you doing here?" Mason asks taking a seat next to him while I sit next to Jack who smiles up at me.

"I'm here for an update, I'll be popping in every once in awhile to see how things are going on with the mission so updates please?" Charles says taking out a tablet to write notes down on.

"Well I looked into some of the security system and it said for the whole month leading up to the kidnapping there was another server connected to the system, I sent it to Jack as soon as I found it but he wasn't able to get much on it, there were six different connections and when we looked into them all they weren't anything worth reporting back but Jack's still trying." Madison says tapping Jack on the head as he glares at her for messing up his hair.

"I have no news on any of the staff, either they're great at hiding it or they're not connected. Apart from that it was my first lesson with Brooklyn today, at first he was scared of hitting Penelope but he'll get used to it, he's got a great form." Mason says then looks at me.

"Penelope any news?" Charles looks up at me after typing some more.

"I'm friends with Brooklyn and some of his friends, he has a girlfriend who hates me and if it wasn't for the fact she was his girlfriend I would have put her on the list, but I looked into her and she's just a spoilt brat. I can't say much about Brooklyn he's only really just started to come around to the idea of me." I tell him as much as I can but it had only been a short amount of time.

"Need us to do anything about the girlfriend?" Charles asks looking up at me with a raised eyebrow.

I take a second longer to think about it before shaking my head no.

"She's nothing I can't handle." Although her being shipped off to a military school would be nice.

"What about the friends?" Charles asks and I'm about to reply but Madison takes over.

"They have been friends since they were toddlers, some before then. I've looked into their backgrounds and none of them could pass as trained kidnappers, and they've never had long off school to be travelling around to each location."

Charles notes it all down before looking back at us again.

"So any plans for the weekend with the group?" He asks looking right at me.