Stalker Much

I drove home and went inside to set all my things down. My mom was at work, she doesn't get off until 11:00 pm, my dad died in the war when I was 6 years old, he was in the military. So I was the only one in our big, scary looking house. As I layed on my bed, I saw my notebook that I draw in. My notebook had every thing in it. my sad, good, bad drawings, favorite quotes, stories, you name it it's probably in their. I got my notebook and sat on the porch, looking around to see what I should draw. I finally thought of something and drew the garden. As I was drawing, I felt like I was being watched so I looked up and nearly peed myself.
"What the hell are you doing here, Justin!?" I yelled.
"I followed you home" he said with a smirk.
"Well, stalker much?" I replied. He just chuckled.
"Could you go bother someone else" I said with attitude.
"I want to bother you though" he said with a wider smirk. I tried hard not to smile, because that was pretty corny.
"What do you want" I asked raising my voice.
"I don't think you wanna know" he replied dancing his eyebrows up and down.
"Ugh your such a pig" I said with disgust. I got up and went inside leaving him on my yard. I did not Want to talk to him if he is going to be a pervert like that. I bet he banged the whole girl population at the high school. I am not gonna fall for his charm just so I can get my "heart broken" by him.

*thank you for reading my chapters and I realize that the my chapters have some typos but please don't hate me for that, they are just autocorrects. Also the picture on the side is a picture of Samantha A.K.A. the Queen Bitch lolz*
Xoxo,
Kayla