I Can't

I was frozen. I couldn't move. I was shaking uncontrollably.
"Stay away from... Justin, Justin yeah, yeah." Ash said trying to think.
"Stay away from me?" This time it was Justin. Ugh can this get any worse.
"Um ok well see ya later, ladies." Blake winked at me. Oh god help me. As he was walking away, Justin spoke up.
"Hey Melissa, are you alright?" Justin asked.
"SHHHHHH!!!" Ash whisper, yelled. Blake stopped walking, while I froze their terrified of what he was about to do.
"Melissa?" Blake asked. I tried to play dumb.
"Y-yeah w-who wants t-to know?" Why do people stutter when they are scared!?
"Its me, Blake!" He said all excited. Why would he be excited, he fucking raped me, that bastard. Maybe he is acting.
"Um s-sorry I don't k-know you." Stop being scared, just get out of their.
"What do you mean? Don't you rememb-" he was cut off by me.
"Sorry no I don't, but I have to get to class." And with that I ran away.
RING
I'm definitely so late. I am only a few feet away from the classroom.
"Ah, Melissa care to tell the class why your late?" Ugh do I have too!?
"Um w-well I ran into someone and I was shaking and then Ash pulled me away, then we talked, before he was like 'stay away from who' and we were talking, I was shaking and then RING, and few feet away, and here I am" I didn't know what I was saying. I was to focused on the monster who now discovered that I was here.
"Huh? Whatever just take your seat!" The teacher said. Phew!