Waking Up Terrified

When we got home Ash ran to the first aid kit. She came back with the first aid, and a rag.
"Ow, Ow, OW, OW!" I yelled tapping her hand, to make her stop cleaning the blood off my bicep to my forearm. "Quit! I am just cleaning it... We have to do the same thing to your stomach too, ya know." She said, while dabbing my arm again with the rag. She was finishing up with my arm, when all of a sudden I was getting dizzy. But I dismissed it, maybe it was just from seeing all the blood or something.
"This looks bad we need to go to the hospital-" she started but I cut her off.
"No! I don't want to risk my life going out that door again, what if he followed us home?" I said.
"Mel, this is bad, we have to go, I can't just sit here and do nothing." She argued, pointing at my stomach.
"Then don't do nothing, grab that rag and help me clean it." I said grabbing a rag myself. I started to clean it but more blood was coming out. I start to feel the dizziness come back but stronger. I start to see black dots, once again. And black out.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I saw her faint, I don't care what she says she is going to the hospital. I carry her to her car and grab her keys. I get in the drivers seat and head to the hospital as fast as I can. I arrive at the hospital and run in and yell for help. They get a hospital bed and put her on it. They take her to the back room and tell me I have to stay here. I call her mother, but she says that there isn't any way she could come back, until the next month. I called Justin, and Carlos. After 5-6 minutes I see Justin run in the hospital. Carlos couldn't come because he was still at his grandmothers. But I wanted him to know.
"Justin! Over here." I signaled him to me.
"What happened!?" Justin said with worry in his eyes.
"Two guys came to us in the alley way and o-one guy pulled m-me away from Melissa before she could even n-notice, and he r-ra- um and next thing I know is t-that Melissa was bleeding on her stomach a-and on her arm." I said stuttering, with tears coming down my face. Justin pulled me into a hug. And we waited until we could see Melissa.

Melissa's P.O.V.
"Hey princess" a deep voice said.
"Daddy? Is that you?" I asked. Tears in my eyes. I can't remember the last time I heard my dad.
"Its me. Now you can't stay here you know that right?" Dad questioned me.
"No. Daddy please. I want to stay with you. I miss you so much." I start to sob.
"You have to look after your mother." He said.
"Daddy no. Please. I want to stay."
"You were always stubborn like your mother. But you need to go. You have all these people who love you dearly. When your time comes that's when you can come stay." He said.
"I can't take the world. It's to rough for me. I miss you daddy. I'll always love you." I say.
"Aw princess I'll always love you too. I miss you to infinity and beyond." Dad said. That was my favorite toy when I was younger. Buzz Lightyear.  I loved him; so my dad would say to infinity and beyond. He was my hero. He is my hero.
"You need to wake up princess. And remember I'll always be their for you." He voice was fading away.
"No daddy come back! Please come back. I need you!" I yell. I scream. But only silence was delivered back to me.
I woke up sobbing. My stomach was burning and my arm was aching. I wanted my dad. A nurse came rushing in. She said that it was all gonna be ok soon. She injected something in my arm, and I fell back to sleep.
~•~•When Melissa woke•~•~
I was feeling better when I woke up this time. A nurse came in and I asked her how long I was out.
"You were asleep for about 6 hours." The nurse said.
"Would you like to see your friends?" She asked.
"Yes please" I said calmly. With that she exited the hospital room, I thought it was just Ash, but I guess she called someone else. I know my mother wasn't coming anytime soon. With that Ash ran in here. She hugged me and I looked at the door to see Justin come in too. I was terrified again, and the memories were running back again.
"Stay away from him, or you will end up like his sister."
Justin looked at me with concern. I looked away. Justin came to me,
" how are you doing?" He took a step closer so he would be right next to the bed.
"I-im fine... look Justin w-we can't b-be friends a-anymore." I said stuttering and beginning to sob.
"What are you talking about?" He said not believing me.
"I j-just don't w-wanna be y-y-your friend, I'm s-sorry." I couldn't live with myself for saying this.
Don't pull him away, you guys we're made for each other.
'I know but I can't think about what his dad said to me, and after what he threatened to do-'
I was interrupted by my own thoughts.
"What!? MY DAD DID THIS TO YOU!?" he said. Oh shit, did I say that out loud.
Hahaha good, now he knows that his dad was just making you do this, and now you will be together
'Ugh shut up'
"I'm going to kill him!" He started to pace the room. He was so angry. I am surprised he didn't punch the wall. Oh Justin why did you have to be in my life. Look what you do to me. But I like you so much.

*hello and thank you for reading my 13? 14? Chapter I lost count. What ever. So what did you guys think. Whats gonna happen next.... that's all I got, I don't really know what to say in this chapter soooo stay blop my peeps... blop on but don't be bleep.... bleep is bad.*
Xoxo,
Kayla