Never In My Life Have I Been So Scared

We left the hospital, and all of us were at my house.
"Why didnt you tell me that you were raped!?" I asked.
"Mel, I'm sorry but we had to fix you up first... there was no time for me to explain what happened to me."
"Well... no more secrets okay? But are... are you okay?" I said with sad eyes.
"....No I Could possibly be pregnant..." Ash said. She had tears fall down her eyes.
"It will be okay Ashley, I'm sorry this happened to you. But I will find my dad and the person that did this to you and I will kill him. And I'm sorry Melissa for putting your life in danger I didn't want this to happen but I don't know, there is just something about you... no one has ever rejected me before so I went after you." Justin said, hugging Ashley then me. All of a sudden I heard the door bell ring.
"Ill get it" I said. I walked over to the door and opened it.
"Hel-" I stopped when I saw no one there. I closed the door, and then I heard the door bell ring again. I opened it again.
"Ok you ding dong ditc-" I stopped again, in mid sentence to see a note on the ground. I picked it up, closed the door and ripped the envelope open. And it read.
Dear, Melissa
I have been watching you, and seems like someone had a little bit of fun with you in the Alley Way. I can't stop thinking about you. Especially when I took something very valuable from you. I will have what I want from you. And I know you won't like it. I don't want to force things on to you, but if you resist there will be consequences. Also I left something for you by your garage door. I hope you like it. I saw it at my house and it reminded me so much about you. ;)
Love, Blake.
After reading that I walked out the door over to my garage. Their was a box out their. I went over to it and opened it. All of a sudden I felt tiny legs all over my body; I screamed an ear blistering scream. Justin and Ash ran towards me.
"Mel, what's wrong!?" Ash asked. I tried to calm down from my anxiety attack, Ash looked into the box and saw a specific type of rope and a diamond collar. She picked up the note and read it herself. I could see that she was widening her eyes. That black rope and diamond collar was my 'punishment' from Blake when I didn't cooperate. He would tie me up and put that collar on my and poor buckets of spiders all over me. Justin was the last to read it. After that, anger filled him. He punched the wall.
"THIS CANT BE FUCKING HAPPENING!" He yelled.

*thank you so much for reading this and I am very sorry it's been so long since I updated my book I was just very busy. But thank you again and talk to ya later my peeps.*
Xoxo,
Kayla