I Dont Want To Talk About It

I woke up before my alarm could go off. I took a shower got into some skinny jeans and I loose black tank top. Got everything ready. And went to school. I was a little bit more cautious then usual because my memory came back to me. It happened two years ago and I didn't think about it or tell anyone about it, because he would kill me if I told someone. Ash put her hand on my shoulder and I jumped.
"Woah, what's wrong girl?" She asked with a little bit of confusion but mostly worried.
"Nothing, I just had a bad dream last night." I said trying not to shake much. Me and Ash found out that we had a lot in common and we became good friends on my first day. "Well you just seem a little off-" I cut her off saying,
"I don't want to talk about it." I snapped.
"Okaaaay....., well Carlos he is absent today, he had to go to his grandmas for the week." She said with a little bit of sadness in her eyes, but she tried to wipe it away with a smile that was pity. But I just returned the pity smile back to her. See her and Carlos go way back. They have been best friends since they can remember.
"Okay, sooo I saw you and Justin talking to each other, ooh la la" she said changing the subject. I just rolled my eyes playfully.
"Basically I'm his target, his next victim, but he can't get this, how hard he tries." I gestured to my body, with a laugh afterwards.
"Oh, I can't now?" Someone said behind me.
"Hello Justin" I said annoyed with my back still facing him.
"Sup, babe" Justin said. And I knew he was smirking, because I froze the last time he called me 'babe' and I guess he noticed. I turned around to face him and said,
"Don't call me that." I said with Venom in my voice.
"Ooh, fiesty arnt we again, babe" he said again using the word babe. I want to pound with my fist. Before I could say anything the bell for homeroom rang. I walked away from him with Ash.
"Woah, that was..... something" Ash said.
"Right, he is so-" I said but I got cut off.
"Hot, sexy, good in bed, fine ass." Justin said behind us.
"No, stubborn, arrogant, and an egotistical bastard." I corrected him with a sweet innocent smile.