I Look Like a Slut

I was put in a car, with a bag over my head. I have no idea where they are taking me. Justin was sat next to me, with his hand on my thigh. I scooted away from him to get his hand off my thigh. Yeah no help.  Stupid car door.  Why can't this car door just open and I could fly away from this place. It took like two hours to get to where they were going. The car door opened, and I was being dragged inside a building. When we got inside, there was music. I heard a bunch of guys in another room, what sounded like they were cheering on something. They put me in another room, and finally took the bag off my head. It was a dressing room. Why am I in a dressing room? What the fuck? What do they want me to do? Act out Peter Pan?
They all walked out, and a lady in her mid-twenties came in.
"Hello, my name is Olivia." She said.
"Where am I?" I asked. She had pitty in her eyes, but then recovered, and put a fake smile on her face.
"A place where girls are given to men." My eyes widened.
"No. No. No!!! Id rather Peter Pan. I can't be here. I have a life out there. My mom needs me! I can't be sold to a guy!" I yelled going for the door, realizing it's locked. I slid down the door, and put my head into my knees. I cried.
"Shhhhh. Its okay. I'm sorry. But it's not all that bad. I mean yea you will probably be a sex toy. But going to a hot, rich guys house would be something, wouldn't it." She tried to cheer me up. It did not help at all. It just made me cry even more.
"Oh yeaah. Cause I would think of a guy who bought me just for sex would be so attractive." Clear sarcasm in my voice.
"I'm sorry, but if I don't get you dressed, they will kill me." Olivia said. I just nodded.
"Who are they?" I asked, while she was doing my makeup.
"The men who dragged you in here." She said, softly.
"There all done. Now for the clothing." She picked out a very revealing cloth.
"I'm thinking of a school girl look."
I got into my costume. I walked out of the changing room.
"I look like a slut." I said, venom in my voice.
"Sorry sweety, But you kinda have too." Olivia said, while putting me in line with other girls that look like sluts, but you could tell they didn't want to do this.
"Melissa it's your turn sweety." Olivia said.
"Oh..... alright.... nice knowing you I guess." I said. I went up on the stage. There were a lot of cute guys. There was very few 30 year olds. Most of them look in there early 20's. They were all cheering for me. It was really weird.
"Alright we will start the bitting at ten thousand dollars." Holy shit. I didn't know I was that much.
"Ten thousand and five hundred" a random yelled out.
"Eleven thousand!" A cute guy yelled.
"Eleven thousand, five hundred." A old man shouted. Oh God no please dont let me go with him.
"Fifteen thousand" a guy shouted.
"THIRTY THOUSAND!" a guy said.
"Who said that?" The host asked. Just then a guy stepped out. But not just any guy. The guy that was so annoying, obnoxious, and stupid. The guy who I was actually falling for, so hard I might add. It was Justin. The traitor. I gasped.
"Forty thousand!" A guy yelled.
"One hundred thousand, cash!" Justin yelled. (White Chick's reference lolz)
"One hundred thousand. Going once.... twice...... SOLD! Come up and claim your price!" The host said. Justin climbed up on the stage. He was about to pick me up, but I just walked off the stage before he could touch me. There were a lot of 'oooohhhs' but I didn't care. When we got out of the building, Justin spoke.
"Look, Melissa I had to-" I cut him off by slapping his face.
"I can't believe you did that."
"Look I can explain." Justin started.
"You don't need to explain anything! Why would you just put a gun on me, give me to your dad, let me be dragged into a car, then dragged into a building, and have a woman force slutty clothes on me, and be sold to you just for your stupid plan that didn't go so well!?!?!?" I said.
"Look I'm sorry but it wasnt-" Justin said but then stopped.
"What did you just say?" Justin said confused.
"I said why would you put a gun on me, give me to your da-" I was interrupted.
"No, no, no I mean at the end." Justin said shaking his head.
"Oh I said just for your stupid plan that didn't go so well." I said like it was nothing.
"Wait you knew that it was just a plan?" Justin asked surprised.
"Well duh." I snorted.
"But how did you find out?" He asked still not believing me. I rolled my eyes.
"I had suspicions when you bought me, now I am right." I said. Justin smirked.
"You know....... I did buy you." Justin said. His smirk grew bigger. I just starred at him. He came up to me, and whispered in my ear.
"And might I say..... you look extremely sexy in that outfit." He wrapped his arms around me, but then he squeezed my ass.
"Oh my Gawd Justin! Stop!" I pushed him off of me. He started laughing. He put his arm over my shoulder.
"Alright let's get you home, school girl." Justin said smirking.

*well then. These 2 chapters were something. Lolz sorry for the extremely long wait. I just keep forgetting about this book. Well vote, comment and share. Love ya!
Xoxo,
Kayla