He Keeps Trying

After Blake found out that I go hear, he tries to talk to me, but I run away. I was walking in the hallway when I saw Justin making out with his next victim as I would call it.
Damn he is so sexy. I just want to eat him up. Why can't that girl be me? I want Justin to kiss me. Why does he have to be so cute! Why can't he look ugly that would of made things so Much eas-
I was beginning to get back to reality, when I noticed that Justin was staring at me, still kissing his victim. AND I WAS STARING AT HIM. Talk about awkward. I quickly ran so he couldn't see how embarrassed I was when I suddenly felt someones hands on me, OVER MY MOUTH!!! This mysterious person dragged me to a janitors closet.
"Oh, I missed you baby." Blake whispered. OH NO MY NIGHTMARE IS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN BUT THIS TIME ITS REALLY HAPPENING AFTER YEARS.
"Blake leave me alone!" I yelled.
"Shh, Melissa I think you want this." Blake said pulling his pants down.
"No, no, no, please don't do this!" I plead. He was pulling down my pants and I tried to scream, but his hand went over my mouth and if became muffled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's P.O.V.

I saw Melissa, staring at me while I was making out with this chick, I already forgot her name. And all I could think about was wishing that it was her I was kissing. OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! I SOUND LIKE A CHICK. Well I finally found an excuse to leave that chick, so I could fined Melissa. I was walking the way she ran, and all of a sudden I heard to voices in the janitors closet, but I couldn't make out what the were saying. Then I heard banging sounds like they were having sex.
It would be so funny if I interrupted their party.
I smirked, then opened up the door. With wide eyes I was stunned...

*I hope you like my book this chapter was short and crappy I'm sorry..... yeah picture on the side is a picture of Blake... mmmbye*
Xoxo,
Kayla