Why Does This Happen To Me

I watch Justin until I found himself leaning in to kiss me, again. I allowed it. WAIT WHAT!? HE IS KISSING ME!? I'M ALLOWING IT!? I was kissing him. My body saying yes, but my head is saying no.
Don't you dare pull away. It would be extremely awkward if you do. Now do not pull away!
I was kissing him. He licked my lips for entrance, but I didn't give it to him. If he was gonna kiss me, he wasn't going to enter my mouth that easy. He licked once more, but I still denied. I heard him groan of annoyance. He licked again, one more time, but guess what, I didn't allow him. I felt his hand go down my torso, to my thigh. He squeezed my thigh, then that made me gasp; he used that chance to enter. I can't believe him. I pulled away.
"I'm hungry." I sounded like a 5 year old, but I didn't care.
"Lets go out to eat then." He replied.
"YAY!" I yelled out. He chuckled beside me. When we got to Mc Donalds, I had a medium fry, a Burger and a shake. He had the same. I slurped down my shake, then I took large bites out of my hamburger. I didn't care I was just hungry. I saved my fries for the last, and ate on them slowly. After, we had our lunch, he took me home. I few hours went by, and I was thinking of what to cook for dinner. It was just me, so I invited Ash over.
"Ooooh, we can have lasagna." She said cheerfully.
"That takes hours to make." I said with a frown.
"Only two" she replied.
"Look it is only 4:30 it will be done at 6" she added. I finally gave in, an then grabbed my purse to go to the store. Since it wasn't far, we decided to walk. We went to the store, and we got a bunch of stuff to make for today, and for tomorrow. It took us an hour but it was only 5:30 so the lasagna can be done in no time. We were walking home, and then I got a strange feeling like someone was following me. But I quickly dismissed it. We took a short cut and went through an alley way, so the sun was being blocked by the building, and it became pretty dark. all of a sudden Ash disappeared, and I was alone. I looked all around me to find Ash. I start to feel hands on me then I look behind me to see a guy their with a knife. He looked like he was in his late 30's or early 40's.
"So your the girl that, Justin likes." He smirkes. I was shaking violently.
"Stay away from him, or you will end up like his sister." He said. I was terrified. All I did was nod.
"You already know what happened to his poor sister." He added.
"I should kill you now for knowing that much." He said taking a step toward. I took two steps backwards.
"Your going to die, so is your precious mother in Hawaii. Your brother, Matthew will too, unless you stay away." He said getting closer, to my face and sliding the knife against my face.
"Just to give you a warning..." he said. He started to carve into my wrist. And onto my stomach. It hurt so much. I was screaming in pain. I couldn't help it. And with that he left. And Ash came out of the corner, with a guy behind her with his hand over her mouth. He pushed her onto me. I caught her, and hugged her so tight. We ran home.

*thank you so much for reading this chapter... and I hope you guys liked it. And the picture on the side is a picture of Justin's dad. HE IS SCARY... but I hope you liked it. Comment? Vote? Ey, ey, why not. I would love to read your opinion on this book.*
Xoxo,
Kayla