It Was Just A Dream

WARNING THIS HAS SEXUAL EVENT- you have been warned...

I was walking down a street, their was nobody their. Well it was very dark so why would anybody be in a street. All of a sudden I feel someone following me, not able to turn around I just walk faster, but then I hear footsteps never fading, so I wasn't fast enough. And then I feel a rough hand on my mouth. I kicked, punched, bit, wiggled, to get away from this person, but I was still caught in his arms. He pulled me to an alley way. I all of a sudden hear a zipper, and he was pulling down my pants.
"Please, please don't do this" I plead.
"Shh, it will all be over soon baby." A familiar voice said. I heard that voice before but I couldn't put my finger on it. He thrusts back and forth. Tearing me up from the inside. I widened my eyes every time he went in. I knew I was bleeding. He was enjoying himself, while I cried my eyes out.
"OH BABY."
That word was sickening. When he said it I felt bile coming up.
"Oh yeah Melissa, Melissa, Melissa."
I woke up being shaked by my mom. I jumped when she touched me.
"Melissa, Melissa are you alright? You were screaming in your sleep." She said with a worried look and sound.
"It... it was just a dream." I said. She kissed my forehead and walked out very worried about me. But the thing is, it wasn't a dream... it was a memory. I started to tear up but I just blinked them away. I layed back down, but unable to go to sleep.

*I hope you liked that twist in my book and hopefully you will stick around till the end.*
Xoxo,
Kayla