The Baby

So it's been 38 weeks since Justin's dad attacked me in the alley way. Its been 34 weeks since I was kidnapped and sold to Justin. Now all I want to do is hang out with my two best friends. Ashley and Carlos. So we found out Ash was pregnant. She just got out of the hospital yesterday. It was amazing. And might I say, her baby is really adorable. I mean yes, that baby should of never happened, but she wants to keep her. Ash named her, Astrid. Its not like Ash is raising the child alone, Carlos and I are gonna help her.
"DON'T DROP HER!" Ash yelled at Carlos.
"Jesus woman! I'm not gonna drop her." Carlos replied. I just laughed. They would make the perfect couple. I'm kinda missing Justin right now. I mean he didn't go anywhere, he is just asleep. I mean it is 9:30 am.
"You two are funny." I said.
"Melissa. Can you please take Astrid away from Carlos. I want to choke him, but Astrid is in his arms." Ash said calmly, while Carlos had worry in his eyes.
"Stay back!" Carlos said while holding Astrid in front of his face to make Astrid his shield.
"Give me her!" I said taking her away from him. Ash was about to tackle him when I spoke.
"Cool it, mama!" I shouted to Ash.
"Yeah cool it." Carlos mocked.
"Carlos, I suggest you to never say that to Ash again, unless you wanna go six feet under." I said to Carlos.
"Lets just go inside." Ash said. She sounded exhausted. I mean I wouldn't blame her, she did just get out if the hospital. Carlos and I came to get her.
"What should we do now?" Carlos asked.
"Lets make breakfast I'm starving." Ash said.
"Okay." I said, getting up off the couch.
"What do you guys want?" I asked.
"WAFFLES!" Carlos shouted. I laughed. I got out all the ingredients to make waffles. Soon after, everyone was eating at the dining table.
"Ah, this is so good, Mel." Amber said.
"Yes, thank you, Melissa." Carlos said, with his mouth full.
"Thank you. And Carlos close your mouth in front on the baby. We can't teach Astrid to eat like you." I said, jokingly.

* wow I didn't know I would make it this far in my book. I'm actually quite loving it. Don't you guys think? Maybe my ego is a little too high for this book. I don't know, you guys won't say anything so I just assume you guys like it. You are sticking around sent you? Well hope you enjoy never the less. Love ya. And you know the drill Comment, Vote and (drum roll please) SHARE!*
Xoxo,
Kayla