Mission Is A Go

OK so we set up our places. Carlos is helping us too. Justin's dad is in an abandoned house talking to a group of guys. He said that his dad was in some kind of gang. Justin also had a group of guys that could help us too. So the plan is, that Ash creates some kind of diversion to get Justin's dad alone. And then we sneek in the back of the abandoned house and take out his dad from there. Justin's crew would be keeping an eye out for his dads gang, and some will be following Ash with her diversion.

~~~~in our positions~~~
OK. So Ash starts to scream bloody murder while we hide. The whole group comes out of the abandoned house. She then tells them that she needs help and to follow her quickly. She is very pretty so they agreed to it, cause some of them had lust in there eyes. Gross. Okay focus. She leads them down the street out of sight of the house. Luckily Justin's dad was still there. But it looked like he was talking to someone still. I thought all his gang members left with Ash. I shrugged it off. When me and Justin entered the house. We tried to be quiet. Justin and I walked stealthily into the house and saw Justin's dad........ and... Blake?!?!?!?!?

*hey sorry I forgot about my book. I had to give you something and well here it is. And HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!! ITS FINALLY 2016 YAY!!! well I hope you enjoyed it. You guys know the drill. Vote, comment and share!!!!! *
Xoxo,
Kayla