Bonus chapter - Jamie's POV

Hello my lovely readers. The time has come! Jamie's POV is here. The most popular choice was when he and Teresa first started dealing with each other at the lawyers office. So this is his POV of the events of that day, including what he thinks of Teresa.

I hope you enjoy and this does not disappoint. Gregory's bonus chapter will come soon.

Happy reading!

***

The banging on the door rouses me from my sleep. With a groan I roll over and check the time. Nine in the morning. I didn't get to sleep until five, I'm not ready to wake up yet. The banging starts again and this time I slowly sit up, pushing away the arm draped over me. I look over at the Italian woman I bedded last night and smile in satisfaction. What a good lay.

Lying on her stomach, I get a stunning view of her slim, hourglass figure and perfect, round butt. Another knock has her groaning. She moves her head so she's looking at me. Blinking a couple of times, she smiles sleepily and lifts one hand to move her long, brown hair out of her eyes.

"Who is it?" she asks with a yawn as she moves so she's laying on her side.

"No idea," I say as I climb out of bed and pull my jeans on. "You stay here, I'll be back in a minute."

She mumbles something indecipherable as I grab a shirt and walk toward the door as the banging starts again. God they're impatient.

"You coming back?" I hear the woman ask behind me. What's her name again? Did I even ask her for it? Damn I don't think I did. I was so turned on the only thing on my mind was sex with a hot Italian.

I turn back and see her lying on her back, her glorious nakedness on display and making me drool. Damn woman.

"You bet." I wink then pull my shirt over my head and run to the door, desperate to get whoever it is to go away so I can pleasure the goddess in my room.

Her angelic laugh wafts through the house and I grin at the thought of what's awaiting me. Who cares if I don't sleep anymore.

I pull the door open and shield the bright, morning sun with my hand. My stomach drops when I see a couple of policemen standing on the doorstep. Two familiar policemen I should say. What do they want now? I've been covering my tracks lately.

"Jamie Finnegan, we meet again," the short, pudgy officer says in a bored tone. I forget his name. "You wanna come to the station with us?"

I scoff and lean against the doorframe, folding my arms across my chest. "Nah, mate. I've got a woman waiting for me." I wink and grin.

The officers look at each other and roll their eyes. The pudgy one-Officer Jenkins, that's his name-turns back to me and removes a notepad and pen. "You weren't given a choice, Finnegan," he says sternly. "We found an underage lad dressed as a teenage girl this morning. He was in the girl's change rooms at the soccer ground, watching them undress. One of the girls caught him out and we were called. He said he got the stuff from you. You know him?"

I run my hand over my mouth to hide my smile. That kid was so desperate how could I say no? He was a fifteen year old hormonal teen who had never seen a real-life naked girl. He wanted to dress as a teenage girl so he could check them out. I mean, come on, women are glorious creatures that deserve to be admired. I wasn't going to deny him the ability to see it for himself.

"How would I know him?" I ask casually. "You haven't given me a name."

"The kid's name is Nigel Lawson," the other officer says. He's taller but overweight and I forget his name too. "He said he came by yesterday afternoon to see you. You could make this much easier by telling us the truth, Jamie."