Bonus chapter - Jamie's POV #2

Hiya! So you wanted a second chapter in Jamie's POV and I have finally written it. :)

This is the one when Teresa marries him as Cindy. You will notice the amount Russell is paid by Bronco has changed. I will be editing the original chapter of ATB soon to reflect this change.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. :)

***

How the hell did I get myself into this mess? I'm supposed to be working undercover, creating identities for people who need them. Not for a woman who drives me mad and is addicted to wedding gifts. Wedding gifts! Seriously, this woman is not who I thought she was.

Yet somehow I'm attracted to her. Damn it. I don't get attracted to women but Teresa...well she's different. Totally different. Is that it? I like women who are different. The ones I always hook up with are all the same. All after the same thing. As for Teresa, well, we understand each other...she just doesn't realise it.

Teresa finally speaks, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Has anyone noticed Julia is missing?" she asks after a lengthy silence.

I roll my eyes at her. "Of course, why do you think I'm back out here again?"

She places her hands on her slim hips and I instantly get an image of how she would look naked. Damn woman.

"Well how am I supposed to know?" she snaps, breaking me out of my inappropriate thoughts. "You ran out so quickly after going in I thought maybe you realised but they didn't."

Damn. I can't believe we're in this situation. I should have thought of Julia! Running a hand through my hair, I release a heavy sigh. What a mess. What the hell are we going to do now?

"Good ol' Uncle Bronco was standing at the altar," I explain. I really hate my uncle, he's such a jerk. I feel sorry for Russell that he has him as a father. "The moment I walked in he said it couldn't go ahead unless Julia was present." I curse under my breath then in a louder voice I say, "The nerve of him."

Teresa groans and starts pacing the ground. Despite the situation I can't help but admire her figure. She's slim but not perfect and I like that. She's a breath of fresh air and nothing like the women who dress off to show their assets. The ones I always end up with. Teresa is making me realise that there is so much more to a woman than short dresses, sexy breasts and who are only after sex. Hell, there is so much more to them. If Teresa is anything to go buy I'm changing my taste.

In fact, Teresa of all people is driving me mad. All I want to do is kiss her senseless but I know she doesn't have feelings for me.

As she continues pacing, a look of worry on her pretty face, her hips swaying with each step, I start wondering what it would be like to sleep with the same woman more than once. That same woman being Teresa. Despite how insane she is I think she'd be fun to be around. We would have fun and a part of me wants to try that out. If only she felt the same.

Suddenly Teresa totally flips out. She grabs her wig and throws it to the ground, stomping on it like a child having a tantrum. What the hell?

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," she mutters as she stops on it over and over again.

I just stare at her with my mouth gaping open. What the hell is going through her mind to make this happen?

Then realising she's running her disguise, which we need for the wedding, I grab her arm and pull her away. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

She's breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down as she stares at the wig. Look away from the breasts, Jamie. This is not the time. I look away and curse silently. I'm a male, I love breasts but right now I must focus.