'' 1

My phone vibrated against my bookshelf that was aside me while I was catching up on some homework, I needed to earn up to everything I wanted. I hate people getting whatever they want. I'm currently living in my parents basement, it's not bad, I decorated to my liking... but still. I can't be here, I have two more years and best thing to do is situate myself. But thing is, I couldn't. My phone vibrated once again.

I decided to drop my work, which I never do because it's completely against myself. Work comes first but since this is irritating me, I need to look at it now.

The lock screen was displayed with a ton of notifications. Snapchat to be exact.

FloridaMcCoy

I didn't know who this was but maybe it's someone from school. I doubt it though because I'm kind of quiet. I don't really interact, only have one best friend.

Instead of contemplating if I should open it or not, my finger swiped the notification, signaling the access to unlock and go on Snapchat.

I held on 'FlordiaMcCoy' and watched whatever the heck he had.

The first one was blank. There was about twenty more seconds that I suppose I would watch. When I did leave the time to run out, I noticed something that completely pulled me off guard. I mean like, what the hell is this!?

It's a nude photo.

Some guys pale penis was in front of my phone screen right there, standing tall and confident. It was weird, but for some reason, I had to screenshot it before it would disappear forever. Weird.

The last post had a caption addressing,

I know screenshot. You're mine now.

The craziest thing was, these three snapchats sent before I even opened it. How did he know I would screenshot it?

In all honesty, it horrified me. What are you to expect when a sixteen year old heterosexual teenage book smart boy gets an unknown snapchat of a naked boys private parts.

It's unexplainable and creepy and scary, I don't know why I screenshot it. I mean it's not important at all.

+

Dedicated to chillcarter because Carter is becoming extinct. Understandable that there are some negative vibes but it's a shame to drop your precious books.

Note that, this book goes backwards just a tad. It took me like 10minutes to think of an idea then I was watching Fandom awards and somewhat had an idea.

This will be fun.

[ July 12 - 9:53 pm ]