"9

I was in Taylor's car about to pick up Shawn before heading to Carter and Sammy's house.

Supposedly, Carter got a hold of his old friends, which were basically mine and we yeah, they're coming over. Most of them go to a different high school than me so I'm pretty worked up about it. I'm afraid to see these people, they're probably so happy. And here I am...

"Hey Matt, go sit in the back!" Taylor shooed me away from the passenger seat.

"What why?"

"So Shawn can sit here."

I rolled my eyes not trying to get angry at him. I didn't want to deal with this. I got out the car and saw Shawn. "Oh hey, don't wanna sit in the front?" I sighed. "Nope, not with that idiot."

I remained silent the whole time as there were whispers going on in the front, drowning the music playing. I started to put my headphones on and get ready to face a party that I don't really want to go to. But I'm doing it for Carter.

We got to the apartment that had been addressed to us through text. "Yo. Let's go Matty." Taylor announce opening the door for me. When we stood at the porch we were already welcomed with loud music and a couple of voices that were muffled.

"Just walk in..." I suggested tugging on the door. I saw that there were tons of bodies already. Carter was already instantly popular. "Yay! Now we're talking! Imma look for Sammy!" Taylor squealed. The three of us walked together. I wanted to tell him to look for Carter but most likely they'd be together already.

=====

"Glad you could make it!" I greeted regarding the three in front of me. Taylor smiled happily as Matt and Shawn were just there because.

"Hey come with me." Sammy pulled Taylor away into the crowed. I looked at Matt and Shawn who were already heading toward the kitchen after Taylor left. "So food there drinks snacks. Help yourselves. I'm sure you guys are gonna stay the night so whenever, just go to one of our rooms! Upstairs go whenever." I smiled as Matt grabbed a solo cup and cheered it with me. "Thanks." He spoke grabbing Shawn and heading to the snack table. "Ooh muffins!"

"Ah you guys have a good one now. I'll look for the others and maybe we can hang out in the back, Matt." I smiled.

I directed myself to the porch because I had a feeling that's where Sammy took Taylor. I fear that they're starting to like each other. But it's good. I like them together anyways but I don't want Shawn to be with Matt!

Sammy motioned his hands for me to go to him. "Wanna know what we did!1!1!??1! YO! Taylor wants to get Shawn out the friend zone so I put something in these muffins and we're gonna give it to him!" Sammy slurred. I furrowed my eyebrows before hitting his head. "Why! Shawn's so innocent what the fuck were you thinking." I shook my head and crossed my arms. I don't know him to well but he doesn't deserve that treatment. "But shh.. Taylor only told me he likes muffins. He doesn't know I'm helping him out. Watch Taylor's gonna score good tonight with Shawn down for anything."

I groaned at his idiotic actions. Sammy started walking with the tray of muffins as he bumped into Taylor who was holding a drink. "Yo give these to your boy." Sammy smiled. "Ah fresh he loves fresh." Taylor squealed.

=====

Shawn and I were sitting in the kitchen where we were left unattended earlier until Taylor came over here. "Hey baby... I got you something." I rolled my eyes at how I though he would talk to us, but he's just talking to Shawn. "Muffins." He inched out hands and Shawn gladly took some muffins.

"Hey Matt want to talk?" Carter asked me. I looked back at Shawn and he nodded in approval. "Where's Sammy gonna be then? Don't want him wandering with strangers."

"Don't worry. He's going to be grinding up on some girls and guys or whatever he does best here. Get high. Dunno let him be."

Carter walked outside awkwardly and shut the door behind us. He had a look of anticipation and he just seemed really awkward and anxious of something.

"One thing.. Since I was gone, have you ever missed me of thought of me at all?" I sighed not wanting to answer his question because it was an easy no. "Uh.. Because I thought of you occasionally. I knew that coming back here could be a chance to get close to you again."

"Are you even gay?" Carter asked.

I started to laugh. Why does everyone think that! "Heh no I'm not."

His eyes dropped with disappointment. "I mean if you're gay we can still be close. Look at me and Taylor. Sexuality doesn't define friendship."

"Good want to go inside?"

"Yeah I might sleep already."

=====

When we got inside Taylor was watching Shawn grind on him. Taylor didn't look to attracted with him at the moment. "Shawn you're not like this. I didn't expect you to drink!" Taylor pushed Shawn a little.

I didn't want Taylor or Shawn to take down neither of each other because of those muffins. If anything was going to happen they're better off sober.

I had to do what was the only thing possible even though I didn't want to. "Hey uh Matt, go take care of them. I want to drink it up with Taylor and Sammy." I guided Matt and he just sighed. "Okay. Not doing anything anyways."

Matt carried Shawn with Shawn's arms slouching on his shoulders and Matt gripping Shawn's butt in a rather firm way as they both went upstairs.

=====

"You good?" I asked Shawn.

"Ah perfect!" I wonder what went on in him. He was fine before I left so there isn't any need for him to feel this drunk. Plus, there's no breath signs of alcohol.

"I wanna do something." He smiled pulling me onto the bed. "Uh heh, what..." I said nervously hoping that this wouldn't affect anything. "YOU KNOWNWHAT.. BE RIGHT BACK OKAY!"

I ran downstairs and some guy pressured me with a can. "Come on dude!" I was on my way to go find Sammy or someone to tell but I couldn't tell Taylor or Carter. "Drink up!" The guy addressed. And so I did. The burning shot seeping down my throat caused a rush.

In no time, I took another one with a chased. "Atta boy, my name is Nash. Here grab a beer too!" Damn it. I sighed but took it anyways.

"DUDE YOURE SUPPOSE TO BE WITH SHAWN!" Sammy slurred and it brought me back to my thoughts. I ran back upstairs stunning just a little.

Shawn's shirt was off. "There you are!" He yelled. "So.." I awkwardly smiled.

"I uh, haven't had my first kiss yet." My eyes widened. Shawn is a decent, attractive boy. Why wouldn't he. "Can I test it on you?"

His lips collided with mine, it was like trying a new plate at the restaurant-- it was different and I like it. I over took his body and started grinding myself onto him as we deepened the kiss. I started to tug on his lip after he tried to back out.

"Haha, look I got a video of what you did to me. It makes me feel good. I wanna watch this later and see if I get the same tingly feeling down there." Shawn squealed as I noticed him with my phone camera.

He started sending it to people while I nibbled on his neck but I could care less because I've never done this with a guy and it feels incredible.

I kissed him one last time and tried to look him directly in the eye but only noticed that he was shirtless, I was on top of him, and he was asleep. I tucked in the blankets over him and took my phone away letting him rest easy.

I watched the video he saved off snapchat.

Our lips together as I continuously sucked on his lower half. He moans, "M-matt..." Into the kiss while running his hands in my hair. That's when I went down to kiss his jaw and neck before the video stopped.

Will anyone even remember this tomorrow.

[ July 31 1:30 p ]