Chapter Three - "I Don't Belong Here."

As the rest of the shinobi started to show up, Tenten realized that their personalities, no matter how crazy it seemed, were very much real. She felt out of place and walked around the corner to try and keep from panicking.

That was the last thing she wanted to do, but for them to be real...

It baffled her and terrified her at the same time.

She walked around the corner to find that all of them at grouped up, and they were waiting for her. Tenten gave a normal smile and returned to them.

She noticed that Akamaru was trying to bite Kiba's arm off, which surprised her. They were usually the best of friends, but from the look of it, they seemed like mortal enemies.

She continued to look at her so-called comrades and found that Shikamaru and Choji had switched personalities with each other.
Naruto seemed more together and concentrative, and even Sasuke was there. It didn't take Tenten long to figure that he was a playboy.
Sai seemed energetic, which freaked her out.
The only thing she couldn't piece together was why her teammates seemed to be normal.

However, she found out quickly that something was wrong with them as well. Neji smirked at Ino, who blushed furiously and looked elsewhere. Tenten looked at Neji, slightly confused.

Hinata growled and said, "Keep your goddamn hands to yourself, Neji. Same goes for you Lee, if you haven't already gone in Tenten's underwear today."

Tenten blushed hard, feeling highly uncomfortable as she managed to blurt out, "Excuse me?"

Hinata looked at Tenten and snapped, "Excuse what? Don't try to defend your perverted teammates unless you're the same!!"

~

Tenten stood up suddenly, panicking as she said, "Y-You're HIM! The one that b-beat up Menma!" Naruto's eyes widened, and Sakura said, "What are you doing here?! What happened to our Tenten!!"

The room had gone silent.

Neji and Lee glanced from Tenten to Naruto and Sakura, clearly confused.

Ino and Hinata were the same.

Others had walked into the room, making Tenten feel highly out of place.

"I didn't do anything, I swear!!" Tenten pleaded as she held up her hands. Neji stood up and asked, "Hold on, what are you talking about?"

Sakura said, "Listen, believe it or not, this isn't the real Tenten. No, those words are wrong. This isn't our Tenten." Ino said, "That's impossible, there's only one Tenten!" "No," Tenten muttered quietly, "there isn't. Is there, Sakura?"

Tenten looked at Sakura, and Sakura sighed and said, "Although I've never seen my other self, there was a time where I did lose my memory, you guys told me so. Remember that? And remember when we told you all about what happened?" Choji said, "You mean when you guys went to another world or something?"

Naruto nodded, remembering the parents that were his, but also Menma's as well.

Shino said, "So you're telling us that this isn't the Tenten we know."

Sakura nodded and said, "This Tenten may look and sound the same, but in her eyes, we're not who she knows us as. She's terrible at wielding weapons but is also good at sewing."

"Tenten could never be terrible at wielding weapons," Lee stated confidently. Sakura shook her head and looked at Neji.

"You believe us, don't you?" She asked.