Chapter Eleven - "Time To Make A Move, Baka!!"

Neji held the sleeping kunoichi close to him as he watched her. 

She seemed so peaceful, and he would've given anything to keep it that way. He caressed her cheek and watched as her jaw twitched. He then sighed softly before sitting up, moving away from Tenten. 

'Not my Tenten,' he thought, shaking his head as his own words felt foreign, 'She's not my Tenten. Focus, Neji. Focus on saving yours.' 

The loss of warmth caused Tenten to awaken; her eyes fluttering open to see Neji's rigid back. She almost reached over to caress his back, but stopped herself moments before touching him. She sighed and retracted her hand, causing him to turn and look at her. 

She smiled faintly before saying, "Morning." 

"Hn," he replied, smiling back, "Did you sleep well?" 

Tenten nodded and sat up, yawning softly and stretching her arms out. Neji flushed and quickly looked away. 

Tenten glanced at him and asked, "What is it?" 

Neji cleared his throat and said, "Ah, well... It's your... Attire... It's a bit revealing..." 

Tenten looked down and blushed immensely. He was right; everything could be just about seen. Tenten blushed and covered herself up, saying, "S-sorry about that. I didn't want to sleep naked, but at the same time I felt too hot." 

Neji turned and smiled awkwardly, saying, "That's alright. I can't say much; I'm only wearing shorts. It does make me wonder why she'd have clothing like that in her drawers though." 

Tenten giggled softly and said, "Maybe I was saving it for you." 

Neji blushed and quickly turned, shaking his head a few times to stay out of the gutter. Tenten giggled slightly before sighing and saying, " I know you want to talk now... Just... Promise me something first." 

Neji nodded softly, turning to her. She smiled a bit and said, "Just promise me that everything will turn out okay. Promise me that everyone will be happy when this is all over." 

Neji sighed and gently took both of her hands, kissing them softly as he said, "I promise, Tenten. I'll make it so." 

Tenten nodded and smiled softly, saying, "I'm ready now, Neji... Tell me what needs to be said."

~

Tenten moaned in her sleep, causing Neji's morning wood to rise a little higher. He didn't even bother to turn as he grinned and pressed up against her rear. 

For a moment, Tenten smiled and hummed approvingly. 

However, when she opened her eyes, she screeched and jumped out of bed, remembering everything from the night before. 

"P-P-Pervert!!!! You knew I was talking about my damned hair, didn't you?!?!" 

Neji smirked and said, "Maybe. Nice ass by the way; mind if I get a better look?" 

Tenten was steamed. "You sick son of a bitch! Go peek in a bathhouse or something!!!" "

Why," Neji said, standing up, "when I have you to look at."

 Tenten growled and suddenly snatched up a kunai, sending it his way. He had almost forgotten that she was good at handling weapons, and he barely dodged on time as it almost grazed his cheek. Tenten was huffing and puffing seemingly tired from her little fit. 

Neji smirked and asked, "Is that all you had to offer?" 

Tenten gritted her teeth before saying, "I'm not going to allow you to put me on edge like this. Besides," she visibly calmed down a bit, "We need to talk. I'm back, but you're still here with me. You know what that means right?"