Chapter Fifteen - "Let's Do This!"

Okay, this will be a little weird. For the real Neji, his name will be normal. But the AU will be underlined for your understanding. Enjoy the confusion!! XD
---

ANBU members were scattered everywhere, just as Shino and Shikamaru had stated.

Both Neji and Hinata stood in waiting, their Byakugan already activated. Once they got a signal from Shikamaru, they would start fighting.

All of them.

Even as they stood in waiting, Sakura, Choji, Lee, everyone was waiting.

Neji knew as well as everyone else that when they struck, they had to strike hard and fast, but not to claim any lives in the process.

His leg shook in anticipation only for a gentle hand to be placed on it.

"Easy Neji," Hinata whispered, "It's just about time. Keep your focus."

Neji nodded, turning to look out in the bushes.

Suddenly, several shadow hands grabbed onto two ANBU members, pulling them into the bushes without making a sound.

Neji and Hinata made no hesitance in jumping out; taking down several members before they even had time to react and moving on to others, knocking them out by the back of their heads and moving in the dark.

For those not being attacked by the Hyuga, they were being put to a temporary sleep from Shino's "stink" bugs.

Shikamaru's shadows moved about in the dark, dragging the members into the dark and knocking them out there.

It didn't take them long to knock the members out and tie them up.

Neji sighed and glanced around. "It looks like that was all of them. Shall we wait for the others?"

"That would be wise," Shino said, "After all, we can't risk one of them waking up."

Neji smirked, glancing at Shikamaru as he walked out of the darkness. "It shouldn't take them long, newcomer Neji," Shikamaru said, shrugging with a sly smile. "After all, we are the best at what we do."

~

Ino "danced" around in the ANBU body she placed herself in, taking down surprised members before they can react.

Tenten continued to set free gas bombs, and once they exploded, they ANBU members fell down like domino pieces.

Kiba watched her back, doing double K.O.s with Akamaru as they pounced from one member to another.

Sai, with a swipe of his paintbrush, sent ink lions and tigers to pounce on members.

With a grunt, Tenten set several kunai flying, landing in a circle and surrounding four ANBU before exploding.

With soft groans, they all fell face down. An ink snake came flying at them, tying them up together tightly.

Ino took out the last few members and returned to her body not long after.

Before the member could realize what happened, Kiba chopped the back of his neck, causing him to groan and pass out.

Sai helped Ino up to her glee and she said, "Thank you, Sai-Kun." He said nothing and simply had an Ink gorilla gather the members before tying them up as well.

Tenten wiped her forehead a little and said, "We need to do this more often. I love feeling a rush."

Kiba snorted. "Unless it has to do with running."

Tenten rolled her eyes and said, "I think Neji and the others are done over there. Knowing Naruto and them, they're probably making a big mess over there. Should we help or stay back?"